Christmas event.

Options
skeleg
skeleg Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
I dont know about everyone else here but i am sick and tired of the crappy cash shop "events" that have been occurring as of late. We havent had a real event since the valentines day event last year, at least in my mind. This Christmas i swear the GM's better bring back the snowmen or something of equal or greater awesomeness or ima quit!~
Post edited by skeleg on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I call dibs on your stuff when you quit then.

...nah, but another snowmen event would be nice...

...but seriously, I got dibs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    December is half over and I haven't seen so much as a snowflake in arch. I don't see it happening. If you're on Sanct you can participate in our xmas event. Comments like "ima quit" don't really get anyone anywhere lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • skeleg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Eh im just tired. I remember back in the day when there were good events that werent just about getting the developers money. It seems like we havent had a good one in ages yah know =P? And things like new expansions and events r important to keep a game alive. If all they do is feed the cash shoppers then they will lose the honest hard working players and the servers WILL eventually die. I just want a good event this year ><
  • skeleg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    December is half over and I haven't seen so much as a snowflake in arch. I don't see it happening. If you're on Sanct you can participate in our xmas event. Comments like "ima quit" don't really get anyone anywhere lol.

Keep in mind the snowflakes in the major cities didnt start last year until about a week before christmas. So its a bit too early to give up hope i think =P
    edited December 2009
    Options
    skeleg wrote: »
    Eh im just tired. I remember back in the day when there were good events that werent just about getting the developers money. It seems like we havent had a good one in ages yah know =P? And things like new expansions and events r important to keep a game alive. If all they do is feed the cash shoppers then they will lose the honest hard working players and the servers WILL eventually die. I just want a good event this year ><

*sings*

All I want for Christmas is some fun events...some fun events...some fun events...all I want for Christmas is some fun events...but it seems we're not in Kansas anymore...

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If all they do is feed the cash shoppers then they will lose the honest hard working players and the servers WILL eventually die. <

I have honest hard work in real life, thank you very much. I choose to spend several hundred dollars on anni packs because it's a choice I was given. I put many hours and earned them thanks to my REAL job. So don't say cash shoppers are not working hard. Most of us just have a busy real life. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have honest hard work in real life, thank you very much. I choose to spend several hundred dollars on anni packs because it's a choice I was given. I put many hours and earned them thanks to my REAL job. So don't say cash shoppers are not working hard. Most of us just have a busy real life. b:angry

Nah, you're just cheaters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

As I have said many times, people have a tendency to focus on the wrong things. I could care less if someone cash shops or not. A good player is a good player, and a bad one is a bad one. Generalizing just causes more arguments.

Perhaps it is too soon to give up, but we'll see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • skeleg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Mk let me put it this way, Your working very hard. Just not in game xD
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Mk let me put it this way, Your working very hard. Just not in game xD

I have 3 jobs in real life. 1 full time and 2 part time. I'm working ~300h a month. I could buy exept warsoul everything in game. But I'm really against it. Pack and oracles killing the main effort in game. Also pleasure of gaming and farming. Every player can by same with same best gear easily obtained from packs. So where is the fun and pleasure? I wanted to be the best without real money, BUT now is it not possible.b:cry Packs and oracles killed this awesome game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Due to time restraints so you are correct
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skeleg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Mk we r digressing ppl. Its turned into a QQ i hate cash shoppers fest ><. Back on topic, I WANT SNOWMEN BACK! Or some other awesome non cash shopping christmas event.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Same here,

I have a busy job leaving me with about 1.5 hours of gaming each day. With WQ flying it's the only thing i can do during week days. During the weekend i wanna have fun and not worry about crazy farming to get stuff done.

So i charged zen en bought my TT80 gold, does that mean i'm a bad player?

I made nice coins with the annipacks by opening them for the nice goods and sold the tokens to get my coins back to buy new packs :)

When i have time i work harder ingame to get my stuff together, instead of using gold to buy stuff. But i do love to see a nice event in here. It would make things more interesting, even tho the TB will arrive in two days!
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • holyhall754
    holyhall754 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nah, you're just cheaters.

Youre just to poor to cashshop.. or else you think your part of some elite circle of pro's cause you dont. Non-cashoppers are either lowbies, nerds or have A LOT of patiences... nearly every1 cashshops b:bye
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Youre just to poor to cashshop.. or else you think your part of some elite circle of pro's cause you dont. Non-cashoppers are either lowbies, nerds or have A LOT of patiences... nearly every1 cashshops b:bye

YHBT. (You Have Been Trolled)

I do Cash Shop. In fact, before Anni Packs came out (snapping me out of my feverish rush to be the very best, like no one ever was...), I was Cash Shopping pretty heavily.

Now I just do it when I have the spare cash and nothing else to spend it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• holyhall754
    holyhall754 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ

lululululul
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ

lululululul

I'll take that as a trophy of my victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'd expect an abbreviated version of last year's event. With the expansion coming out on the 16th, it seems unlikely that they will want to stack an event patch on top of all the other things that will be going live (and causing the company issues) this week. They will probably bring the snowmen back about 12/22 and keep them in for one or two weeks.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • skeleg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thats all im asking for though... I WANT SNOWMEN RAWR
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll move this to the suggestions forum, but this has definitely been suggested already b:victory
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    listen... give our gm's a break. Remember when every1 wuz complaining about no halloween event? well right b4 halloween, we had our lil Jolly rogerz event. You never know. The GM's may wanna surprize us b:cute

I HAVE FAITH IN OUR BELOVED GM'S ~_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Same here. How come some people always start whining about events before major holidays? Isn't the lauching of the new expansion good enough for an event? Who needs snowmen when we have fishmen?
    Who needs a sig anyways?
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ok, that I disagree with. I thnk there should be a Christmas event.. or so I can be politically correct -.-.... a WINTER >.< event....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Point taken.

Though I still feel that telling people what they're gonna get for christmas would spoil half of it.
    Who needs a sig anyways?