wondering if any of my old friends still play actively...

screwnickslol
screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
here's the list, cant remember a couple names for some reason D:

_Tigger_ and his wife Alexsis(?spelling?)
XanZerstorer and XanGoesDrag (i see on forum, but ingame?)
Ikurei (i see on forum, but ingame?)
original leader of Mayhem... Iku, help me out lol, cant remember his name D:
Wabbit
Jreu or Jroo (wabbit's husband)
Ash (original leader of Feral)
Flariandria (not sure if she used this name when we played on DW)

there's a bunch of others, but cant remember names off the top of my head, been a long time since i've been active on dreamweaver

here's a few character names i've gone by:
KendraMae
nemesyk
Kendra (a few variations)
Alex or Alexander (many variations with different things added, such as AlexSIN)
KittyRoars
KittyPounces
TehWall

reason i'm wondering, is because i'm going to make my assassin on DW, and would be nice to re-unite with my old friends, and also make up with the ones i've offended in the past...

if you know any of my character names, post here, or, if you know any of my friends, let me know if they are online anymore
Post edited by screwnickslol on

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Ikurei (i see on forum, but ingame?)
    original leader of Mayhem... Iku, help me out lol, cant remember his name D:
    Wabbit
    Flariandria (not sure if she used this name when we played on DW)

there's a bunch of others, but cant remember names off the top of my head, been a long time since i've been active on dreamweaver

here's a few character names i've gone by:
    KendraMae
    nemesyk
    Kendra (a few variations)
    Alex or Alexander (many variations with different things added, such as AlexSIN)
    KittyRoars
    KittyPounces
    TehWall

reason i'm wondering, is because i'm going to make my assassin on DW, and would be nice to re-unite with my old friends, and also make up with the ones i've offended in the past...

if you know any of my character names, post here, or, if you know any of my friends, let me know if they are online anymore

I killed KittyRoars in TW today.........a lot of times.......interesting........suspicious......hmmmm...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Me in-game? Not so much. I'm allowed to use my own computer and post on forums/facebook/myspace but I can't do much more than that until my 'therapist' is sure that I won't swallow 2 bottles of Excedrin and take a ballpoint pen to my neck again (the connection here isn't very conducive to playing online (3000 ping ftw)). I'm pretty sure Divine (the boss) still plays but he has a miniature version of himself on Harshlands.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    I killed KittyRoars in TW today.........a lot of times.......interesting........suspicious......hmmmm...

that wasnt me <_<

gotta be an oracle noob, or someone with waaaaay too much time to devote to this game, cause my KittyRoars veno was deleted... 2-3 months ago
    Me in-game? Not so much. I'm allowed to use my own computer and post on forums/facebook/myspace but I can't do much more than that until my 'therapist' is sure that I won't swallow 2 bottles of Excedrin and take a ballpoint pen to my neck again (the connection here isn't very conducive to playing online (3000 ping ftw)). I'm pretty sure Divine (the boss) still plays but he has a miniature version of himself on Harshlands.

DivineDeath, right... damn, how could i not remember that <_<

i know he's started "radiance" on dw, but that was a while ago

"miniature version" on hl O_o?

sidenote: i have not been on PWI in over 2months (i think its been that long), and i deleted all my characters before leaving... all instances of the afformentioned names are not me, but those who are using the same name (for whatever their reason may be). my assassin (or my psychic, if it's better for me) will be my only character, and the name will be added to my siggy (or more accurately, my siggy will be copied to the character's avatar)
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "miniature version" on hl O_o?

Divine_Death - Harshlands

That one hasn't leveled in a while so I'm guessing the boss doesn't play him much.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    Divine_Death - Harshlands

That one hasn't leveled in a while so I'm guessing the boss doesn't play him much.

lmfao. nice one
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Xan still plays fairly frequently - Jreu not as often according to my friends list. But Xan's on a good amount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    KittyRoars has been playing a long time on this server... Sure you have the right spelling? o.O
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    Xan still plays fairly frequently - Jreu not as often according to my friends list. But Xan's on a good amount.

gonna have to poke xan when i come back online... and try to poke jreu lolz
    KittyRoars has been playing a long time on this server... Sure you have the right spelling? o.O

like i said, the KittyRoars you all know that plays at the current time isnt me lol... apparently he/she is using my old name
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    gotta be an oracle noob, or someone with waaaaay too much time to devote to this gamep
    No...she's not an oracle noob. If we talkin about KittyRoars the female BM, she using that name ever since swordman was a 40-ish til when I quit back in Jun :-s
    cause my KittyRoars veno was deleted... 2-3 months ago
    Which means you got the name wrong.
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    No...she's not an oracle noob. If we talkin about KittyRoars the female BM, she using that name ever since swordman was a 40-ish til when I quit back in Jun :-s

Which means you got the name wrong.

hmm... well maybe i havent used KittyRoars on this server, could be my mistake... ;shrugs;
  • Kytes - Dreamweaver
    Kytes - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Bad timing, Divine quit playing today. =(
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeah i remember you alex..this is TriaStar..every one of them still play
  • Sheara_Kali - Dreamweaver
    Sheara_Kali - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009

he didnt quit kytes, more like a break for a little while b:sad he'll be back soon enough.

i'm hurt, i wasnt mentioned on the list of people youre looking for and we always hung out b:chuckle
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009

Q_Q
    timkalex wrote: »
    yeah i remember you alex..this is TriaStar..every one of them still play

hai hai tria, how goes it? your friend still play as well? ;remembers good times on vent;

b:chuckle
    he didnt quit kytes, more like a break for a little while b:sad he'll be back soon enough.

i'm hurt, i wasnt mentioned on the list of people youre looking for and we always hung out b:chuckle

well that's good to know, that he'll be back at some point

D: i'm sorry kali, epic fail on my part, both you and your bf/bff (i remember i never could figure out what you two were lmao)

you're also one of the ones i need to apologize to, i'm sorry for being an [removed] to you >_<;

hopefully we can hang out some once i get up to your level b:chuckle
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I see Tigger every now and then on WC... that's all.

I'm on a lot - much more than I should be. I dropped XanGoesDrag at the "profit" of a cleric (and about 3 more alts), so if I'm offline on XanZerstorer just PM me on TheRedCross. Note that I'll be on more or less for the next 3 weeks, 'cause I'm OMW to my parents' place (I'm in Quebec City's Jean Lesage airport right now, free WIFI FTW!)

Wabbit
    Plays under OmgzItsAnna - was still in Feral until a couple days ago, she's friend's faction ATM.

Errr... haven't seen him in ages, though I gotta contact him. >_>. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Is on extended break (RL reasons at first, then was recovering from H1N1, and after he decided to wait till expansion comes out). He gets on every now and then, but I can tell him to get his butt on - I talk to him daily anyways.
    EDIT: PM him on AngryInch or DaddyBites. He's kinda stopped playing his veno. He's usually on AngryInch but plays DaddyBites along with my wiz alt (Gorubaeza, just in case...). We're not on it often, but we do play on these.

KendraMae
    AFAIK, has quit due to RL reasons. Unsure of current status. Willing to explain reasons in-game but not on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    I see Tigger every now and then on WC... that's all.

yea, that's really all i saw of him too before i left the server... occasionally saw him hanging out in archo

I'm on a lot - much more than I should be. I dropped XanGoesDrag at the "profit" of a cleric (and about 3 more alts), so if I'm offline on XanZerstorer just PM me on TheRedCross. Note that I'll be on more or less for the next 3 weeks, 'cause I'm OMW to my parents' place (I'm in Quebec City's Jean Lesage airport right now, free WIFI FTW!)

lmao, well, did you ever marry your veno? i know i used to always poke at you to do that b:laugh

rockin, parents are always fun b:embarrass

Wabbit
    Plays under OmgzItsAnna - was still in Feral until a couple days ago, she's friend's faction ATM.

i see... that would explain her sudden disappearance, she's on a new chara lol

Errr... haven't seen him in ages, though I gotta contact him. >_>. Thanks for reminding me of that.

i seem to remember he had a falling out with wabbit, i could be completely mis-remembering tho... but that would explain him not being online at all

Is on extended break (RL reasons at first, then was recovering from H1N1, and after he decided to wait till expansion comes out). He gets on every now and then, but I can tell him to get his butt on - I talk to him daily anyways.
    EDIT: PM him on AngryInch or DaddyBites. He's kinda stopped playing his veno. He's usually on AngryInch but plays DaddyBites along with my wiz alt (Gorubaeza, just in case...). We're not on it often, but we do play on these.

H1N1... why does that sound familiar in a very bad way? well, hopefully he gets back for the expansion, would be fun to kick it with you two again b:chuckle

KendraMae
    AFAIK, has quit due to RL reasons. Unsure of current status. Willing to explain reasons in-game but not on forums.

lol, i'm KendraMae... said so in the first post b:laugh

and i left the server over a fight with wabbit, but yea, not something i'd go into detail about on the forum

replies above... and i'll be sure to say wazzup ingame xan
    edited December 2009
    replies above... and i'll be sure to say wazzup ingame xan

What seriously? I missed that.

Yeah. Def. PM me before contacting anyone else. Please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screwnickslol
    edited December 2009
    What seriously? I missed that.

Yeah. Def. PM me before contacting anyone else. Please.

that sounds ominous b:surrender
    edited December 2009
    that sounds ominous b:surrender

I'll keep it at the following: considering what happened after you left Feral, you can bet it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I know for certain that Tigger and Alexis still play, but under their Truebow alts mostly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."