Rubbish packs

XShadowx - Harshlands
XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Since my other thread got locked for "to flamey" i make another... grr spent ages on that other thread but anyway.............

Remove the rubbish packs please :/ there is like 7 of them? Just combine then back into anni packs.. the reason anni packs are good is because even if u dont win the 0.01% chance lunar thing or w.e u still get tokens of luck which are sweet.

I spent $xxxx on anni packs but have yet to spend $xx on any of the new ones.. because unless you win the 0.01% you get **** all..

I have a good idea you will release anni packs for tideborn release or shortly after but just incase this is not your plans i hope you will change them... cause you could make ALOT of cash from releasing anni packs in conjunction with expansion.. think of all the oraclers, rep wanters etc.

Yeah sure it will make some people unhappy but.. If you dont add them many people will also be unhappy... but you wont make so much $$ :P

Hopefully this is less flamey (?) :s
Post edited by XShadowx - Harshlands on

Comments

• PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    After all the QQ threads about removing anni packs you want them back? b:shocked
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    After all the QQ threads about removing anni packs you want them back? b:shocked

idc about QQers...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    idc about QQers...

And thus, the greedy seek to inherit the world, as their needs can never be met. Only the illustrious and balanced minds of the casual players are the only hope for this world...

...in short, GERRAPED, OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    -insert long flame here-

fail idea. simple as that b:shutup
    edited December 2009
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • Zolyph - Sanctuary
    Zolyph - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd have to say I agree for the most part. The pack they have now are garbage. The only one I liked was the Palace Case because theres a 30-40% chance you'd get a silver hp/mp charm for the 1 gold (not to mention the gold and platinum charms), but they removed that one also!

Not sure how I feel about bringing anni packs back tho... I'm liking the current downward-trend of gold prices.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    idc about QQers...
    Don't talk like that about yourself. It's not good for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    What part failed? It makes pw money and makes new class happy :P I mean sure i could just convert gold to coin and buy the remaining tokens/oracles but that will take longer and pwi wont make so much b:thanks

Also they already virtually have anni packs in the game except they are broken up and without tokens of luck....
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What part failed? It makes pw money and makes new class happy :P I mean sure i could just convert gold to coin and buy the remaining tokens/oracles but that will take longer and pwi wont make so much b:thanks

Get out trolls b:bye

Everything fails, because it doesn't make EVERYONE happy. Then again, nothing make EVERYONE happy. Maybe you should just quit PWI.

You get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What part failed? It makes pw money and makes new class happy :P

no, it just makes it so you can buy endgame gear and not have to put any effort into your character b:cute

if you're going to QQ, at least be honest with yourself and us, and not insult our intelligence
    edited December 2009
    Don't talk like that about yourself. It's not good for you.
    lol
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    no, it just makes it so you can buy endgame gear and not have to put any effort into your character b:cute

if you're going to QQ, at least be honest with yourself and us, and not insult our intelligence

um idc so much about endgame gear... you can already get it in other packs anyway.. token of luck is what i miss >_> zzz why so much spam...... big deal if i dont put effort into char i just want my sin to pk, cba to go through 5 more months of PvE to hit 8/9x before i can pk....... I already put enough effort into this game b:bye
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sorry, but this won't end well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.