I have 3000 oracles ready for the new classes

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    HAMSTER I BETTER BE INVITED TO YOUR KILLING SPREE! b:angry
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    HAMSTER I BETTER BE INVITED TO YOUR KILLING SPREE! b:angry

b:quiet
    of course~
    depending on how many oracle noobs there be.
    xD
    and how much high level PvP goes on.
    (^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I believe this posts says all there is about doing it the Oracle way.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=542421

And just who happens to be the OP of it.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009

just about sums it up b:surrender.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009

First time in a while that I lol'd upon clicking a link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009

So at the end of the day the OP will oracle his TB, then sit around and wait for people who level the old way to post guide's so he knows how to play it. b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think its a misconception that people that spend time leveling from the start are better players.

For example, before i played smash brothers brawl, all i did was watch videos of people playing snake in tournaments for a couple days. I was able to pick up all the advanced tactics/glitches that they developed in a fraction of the time.

So it takes me 1 or 2 weeks to get to 90 so all those other assassins have 2 weeks more experience than me. big deal.

If you are a good player, you are a good player.
    Well I guess your myth is busted here:
    So i've oracled and zhenned to 98 and i havent really tried to play this character much yet.

And since i'm approaching level 99, i'll probably start playing this character soon.

I've geared him up and such.

off the top of my head:
    11k pdef
    10.5k mag attack (probably change once i get tt99 weapon)
    5.2k hp
    10.3k mdef

fully buffed of course.

and he has the following demon skills:
    stone barrier
    dragons breath
    pyrogram
    gush
    stone rain
    glacial snare

i intend to get all the ultimates by the time i'm 99.

I have ample pvp experience using other classes but next to none with a mage other than how to kill them.

Are there any experienced mages out there that can give me some advice on basic/advanced pvp with mages

Or is there anyone out there with good wizard pvp videos i can look at?

thanks.
    So at the end of the day the OP will oracle his TB, then sit around and wait for people who level the old way to post guide's so he knows how to play it. b:surrender
    Chaotic is so right lol.
    Actually playing as opposed to watching is very diff., even if its just a simple game. There are always knicks and tricks that the inexperienced never see and the experienced never tell. Examples of those maybe timing things from less than a second. Some of these are things that cannot be explained but more 'felt' with experience over time.

I dont think pple that leveled from the start are exactly good players. Ive seen some suck buttloads of ****. But most pple talk in general. If you take 1 player and have them choose a squad for say a chance for a 50M exp one time chance, with one squad being quest/grinding players, and one squad with all oraclers, isnt it obvious which squad they will decide on? Even you the oracler would most likely choose the non oracle squad. There may be misconceptions but there is no smoke without a fire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2009

but ofc from previous posts and threads isnt it obvious its wallet wins the game in his eyes b:surrender.

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:shocked...

b:sadshare
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Isnt it enough this guy oracled this mage all the way to lvl 98 in 10 days??

and now he is gonna do the same with the new classes???

No comment..................
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009

i have to roflol at thatb:laugh
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I'm gonna make an assassin.

Just wondering how many people have the same idea I do.

I'm gonna make a Psychic and so i can predict large amounts of QQ from people like this about how bad the assassins are because they didnt level them like normal players and dont know what to do with them.

Yay for oracle babiesb:victoryb:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wish you were on LC :(
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oracles are good for when you've learned about your class and want to get some quest-less gaps over with. (although it's easy enough to lvl already, i just don't care to the point of being lazy)

say i'm 91, might choose to jump to 92 so that i can learn 92 skills, but not after doing all quests. Quests are important...even though the mobs you have to face are not always the easiest or most ideal for your class, you learn how to deal with those kinds of situations. remember that horrific heavenwear quest at lvl 45 or something where you had to fight lvl 53 (melee b:shocked) mobs? i learned how to kite from that...

even BH, FBs are important, more for some classes than others. you definitely practice how to run in a squad, and the bad BH squad stories that i hear from a lot of lowbies show that some players do need to learn and need the experience. now what i dont want to see are bad BH squad stories at 9x.

to the OP:
    you should definitely do some quests first...then oracle when quests run out. that's my advice. some people chooses to oracle then do quests later, but that doesn't help you when the mobs are like 5, 10 levels below you.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So i've oracled and zhenned to 98 and i havent really tried to play this character much yet.

And since i'm approaching level 99, i'll probably start playing this character soon.

I've geared him up and such.

off the top of my head:
    11k pdef
    10.5k mag attack (probably change once i get tt99 weapon)
    5.2k hp
    10.3k mdef

fully buffed of course.

and he has the following demon skills:
    stone barrier
    dragons breath
    pyrogram
    gush
    stone rain
    glacial snare

i intend to get all the ultimates by the time i'm 99.

I have ample pvp experience using other classes but next to none with a mage other than how to kill them.

Are there any experienced mages out there that can give me some advice on basic/advanced pvp with mages

Or is there anyone out there with good wizard pvp videos i can look at?

thanks.

This is the answer.b:cry All packs and oracles killed this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    This is the answer.b:cry All packs and oracles killed this game.

Agreed 100%. Its People Like OP Which Are The Reason For It *Grabs Pitchfork*.

• Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Specialmats, enjoy not being able to afford your skills. Oracles don't give enough spirit to level them all up, so you're going to be dealing with a situation where lack of spirit will lead to lack of skills. Even if you do every single cultivation, I still doubt that you'll have enough.

Well, to each their own. Not like I can stop you from it...
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have several thousand Tokens, ready to be converted to Oracles, ready to be sold for outrageous prices. b:victory

You aren't the only one b:laugh
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    theres a lvl 70 oracle nub in my guild im gonna pwn him so bad b:angry
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For example, before i played smash brothers brawl, all i did was watch videos of people playing snake in tournaments for a couple days. I was able to pick up all the advanced tactics/glitches that they developed in a fraction of the time.

You picked a trash example. Brawl doesn't have any depth in the game.

All the techs you really need to do with Snake is DACUS and wave bounce nades. Oh and I guess jump > cypher for an extra vertical recovery boost. After that it's just spamming tilts and nades.

/endbrawlrant

oracles.... doesn't mean your a noob, however most people who use oracles are noobs giving a bad name to the oracle users who know how to pick up being another class pretty fast.

Ex: My gf and I play together about 90% of the time. I've watched her play her cleric endlessly to the point i can now play as a good cleric. (Granted not as experienced as her, but I've done BH, FF, and even TW with her cleric)
    Now I never leveled a cleric from the lower levels, all I ever did was watch my gf play it and I applied what i saw with my own style. If i could oracle a tideborn i would but I'm not rich -.-

All you really need is a BRAIN and a solo grind session with your oracle'd class to learn its skills for a bit. Then do some instances. However most people lack the BRAIN part..
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Again, i'm not posting here to hate. My advice is to do quests in each level before using oracles. Also, run each FB instance with your class at least once with a party of similar leveled players (so like do a couple of BH).

This game isn't very hard to learn, especially if you don't PvP...and i'll admit you can probably become a competent player just fighting some mobs, dueling some people, and running a few instances. However, don't just oracle straight from 30-90.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • PoleFlex - Lost City
    PoleFlex - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    er im seeing a bunch of these threads about people having and planning on using hundreds + of oracles... oracles are those book things right? 1st off the ones iv seen for lower levels only give u like 4k exp or so right? and 2nd... how do u even come to aquire hundreds of these i dont see them in the cash shop?
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Isnt it enough this guy oracled this mage all the way to lvl 98 in 10 days??

and now he is gonna do the same with the new classes???

No comment..................

10 days after the expansion release we are going to see lvl 98 tideborns . because of people like this b:angry
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Meh me going to camp the spots for a few days after the expansion comes out.
    and so far all me research says it be perfectly okie to do so.
    d(^.-d)

Oracle = optional quest.
    Dying idiot = stupid for coming back where they know me am at.
    Dying idiot's main = added fun.
    d(^.-d)

Dying = me doing a service by making them play the game.
    Muhahahahaha~
    Thats right you has to enjoy it!
    (>.<)

^This ^_^

asdg
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    /me gets on main and pks MagicHamsta b:angry b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • Magicgerbil - Harshlands
    Magicgerbil - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Why wouldst thou do that?!?! Well.... at least then that's one more oracler not oracling... XD
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Zzzzz only 3k of them Q? I have 50k oracles ready.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I really wont use oracles at all. Seems a lot more fun leveling my tideborn with my friends, doing lowbie quests together, doing lowbie 3X pvp together and getting **** than having lowbie dramas b:chuckle

I kinda wanna know at least something about how to play the class before i start spam oracles. So many 9X on LC that leveled alone at oracle 2-5 and don't know anything about skills, gear or builds. I see far to many 9X Archers with magic rings or evasion stuff, arcane venos with Misty rings, people with g12 shards in crappy 80 molders...the oracle babies are just hilarious. But i don't wanna end up like them b:cry

Also the nub lvls are far to fun to miss out on.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009

oh noes~ mah ebil plan.....foiled~ b:infuriated
    Why wouldst thou do that?!?! Well.... at least then that's one more oracler not oracling... XD

yay?
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicgerbil - Harshlands
    Magicgerbil - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yay?
    O.o'

I meant that if he's busy trying to kill you he wont be oracling b:victory
This discussion has been closed.