Report Bug screen pop-up

Nocticula - Harshlands
Nocticula - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
I got a gray pop up after PWI shut down. It said, Bug Report and asked for my name, Role, email and description. Never seen it before so I just exited out of it. Got the same thing on the other computer, a few days ago but no real probs.
[sigpic] [/sigpic]

Something Something Something DarkSide
Post edited by Nocticula - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just ignore it, it always pops up when the game crashes in an alt tab situation
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • WiccanWitch - Lost City
    WiccanWitch - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeah its kinda hard to ignore when it pops up when trying to load the game after selecting your character. Mine has been getting worse and worse. yesterday I couldnt get into the game because it kept shutting down after i select my character. but on the computer not 3 feet next to this one it has only done it maybe 2 or 3 times in the past month and a half. even while tabing out. But on my computer its a constant fail. I have been ignoring it but finally i got fed up with it and filled it out yesterday.
  • _MangoFist_ - Sanctuary
    _MangoFist_ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    try reducing the game resolution it worked for me b:victory
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    Lenaura - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It kept coming up and wouldnt send the info. It kept bugging out. My virus checker reported it was a virus so I deleted the file. End of problem. PW still crashes alot but I do not get the annoying bug report screen which didnt work anyways!
  • Sacis - Lost City
    Sacis - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm having this same problem, but the error occurs as soon as I hit the "start" button. I can't get to the loading screen or the login screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • billis1989
    billis1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i have same problem when i teleport.
This discussion has been closed.