Out of Normal Quests?

Elementian - Lost City
Elementian - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Im almost level 16 but when i clicked the find quest button, theres no more normal quests. So does that mean i completed all of them? or just all the quests for level 15. So i hafta get to level 16 to get more quests?
Post edited by Elementian - Lost City on

Comments

• Xerran - Heavens Tear
    Xerran - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it only means that you have either completed, or started, all the quests up to level 15. At 16 you will get a bunch of new quests to do as well.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how many times have you died???
    b:shocked
    None of my toons were out of quests at level 15. My cleric is 31 and have almost 20 quests back logged. It wasn't till about the 50's that my Barb actually started running out of quests before leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Soltarr - Sanctuary
    Soltarr - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how many times have you died???
    b:shocked
    None of my toons were out of quests at level 15. My cleric is 31 and have almost 20 quests back logged. It wasn't till about the 50's that my Barb actually started running out of quests before leveling.
    It doesn't take dying - I know I ran out of quests a time or two around about then - and I didn't die at all (not until around mid-20's). All it takes is feeding your Genie nothing but XP ... it slows your leveling down a bit.

Never had that problem prior to Genie's - though if you commonly quest in squads that are all working on the same quest(s), you'd also end up with a bit less XP.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It doesn't take dying - I know I ran out of quests a time or two around about then - and I didn't die at all (not until around mid-20's). All it takes is feeding your Genie nothing but XP ... it slows your leveling down a bit.

Never had that problem prior to Genie's - though if you commonly quest in squads that are all working on the same quest(s), you'd also end up with a bit less XP.

well there is that of course. however:

A) never found a need for squads till fb19
    B) genies will leech either exp or spirit if you insist to level them up with you
    -Im a proponent of never giving SP to a genie, you need all you can get to learn your own skills at a decent time
    -with the new patch, a genie can get about 1 level per every 3 of your own. this alleviates some of the necessity to feed it inordinate amounts of xp. I fed xp to this toons genie at each level until I hit the 60's when leveling becomes slower and necessitates either hours of grinding or simply doing BH and CS for a couple days. (unless you're an oracler)

I can honestly say right now though - ever since the great genie nerfing - that genie skills don't really get to be really decent until higher levels anyhow. I'd personally advise waiting on leveling up the genie (if you don't want to run out of quests) until you get to do crazy stone and BH. Then use that "free" xp to shoot some to your genie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • /Styls - Lost City
    /Styls - Lost City Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Im almost level 16 but when i clicked the find quest button, theres no more normal quests. So does that mean i completed all of them? or just all the quests for level 15. So i hafta get to level 16 to get more quests?

This forum u made is nonthing more than stupidity i mean u must have the brain of a newborn baby if u cant figure this out
  • Xerran - Heavens Tear
    Xerran - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It is an honest question and i can see where you may have been worried about running out of quests. I didn't know what to do the first time i ran out of quests either. No matter what other people may say, please don't ever hesitate to ask for help either here or in game. I wish you the best of luck in your perfect world adventure and happy hunting.
  • Magicgerbil - Harshlands
    Magicgerbil - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This forum u made is nonthing more than stupidity i mean u must have the brain of a newborn baby if u cant figure this out

She made a thread... not a forum... i mean you must have the brain of a newborn baby if you can't figure that out b:surrender

And as Xerrran said: Never hesitate to ask a question either in-game or here on the forums, if it is within our power to help, we will do our best! Or i will at least... unlike some people.. -points at the above quote-
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    She made a thread... not a forum... i mean you must have the brain of a newborn baby if you can't figure that out b:surrender

And as Xerrran said: Never hesitate to ask a question either in-game or here on the forums, if it is within our power to help, we will do our best! Or i will at least... unlike some people.. -points at the above quote-

That was just a troll, obviously.

On topic: That will happen as you get higher level. Starting at around your 30s you'll find yourself without quests but not leveled yet. That's where grinding and dailies come in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Helpinz_you - Sanctuary
    Helpinz_you - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well there is that of course. however:

A) never found a need for squads till fb19
    B) genies will leech either exp or spirit if you insist to level them up with you
    -Im a proponent of never giving SP to a genie, you need all you can get to learn your own skills at a decent time
    -with the new patch, a genie can get about 1 level per every 3 of your own. this alleviates some of the necessity to feed it inordinate amounts of xp. I fed xp to this toons genie at each level until I hit the 60's when leveling becomes slower and necessitates either hours of grinding or simply doing BH and CS for a couple days. (unless you're an oracler)

I can honestly say right now though - ever since the great genie nerfing - that genie skills don't really get to be really decent until higher levels anyhow. I'd personally advise waiting on leveling up the genie (if you don't want to run out of quests) until you get to do crazy stone and BH. Then use that "free" xp to shoot some to your genie.

thats because youre a barb
    unlike barbs, clerics need all the help they can get
    you guys the muscle, we the brains, together we are amazing

side note - magicgerbil, are you new to the game, or are you an alt of magichamsta?
    I'm curious b:puzzled
    me: yes my name is helpinz_you, i couldn't think of a cleric type name, so shut ur face or i wont rez you.

him: no no!!! im sry!! pls rez me!!

me: thats what i thought.

i got my psychic!!yay!!
    no more **** name for me!!
    i might keep this one as a forum char...
  • _Baalbak_ - Dreamweaver
    _Baalbak_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    thats because youre a barb
    unlike barbs, clerics need all the help they can get

I'm a cleric too. And I still didnt need any help till fb19. As a matter of fact, it was always someone else asking me for help. I solo'd all my quests till fb19 and even some mini bosses after that. Honestly, the starter levels are simple.
  • MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yep, you've done everything for your level. All you can do now is grind. Btw expect this to happen pretty much every level 35+.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There are obvious benefits to teaming though. Not competing with other players for the same monster is a good start...