Skills

hawkflight
hawkflight Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
This is probably a stupid question, but ... how do I learn skills? I'm a venomancer, and I just reached Level 3 and have the books to learn the pet healing skills, but when I go to the pet trainer there's no option to learn these skills. Help?
PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. And before you tell me to suck it up and get a job, I have plenty of money, for me it's the principle of the matter. I will be the best, and without spending a dime. Thank you for your time.
Post edited by hawkflight on

Comments

• Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Search for Venomancer trainer in City of Lost or one of the nearby little cities... All are called: "Venomancer ......"
  • hawkflight
    edited December 2009
    I did. I found Venomancer Mei next to the pet trainer, but she wouldn't teach me the skills. I checked, I am Level 3 and I do have the books.
    PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. And before you tell me to suck it up and get a job, I have plenty of money, for me it's the principle of the matter. I will be the best, and without spending a dime. Thank you for your time.
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You just get Venomous Scarab,Heal Pet and Revive Pet at lvl 3 that is all.
  • Soltarr - Sanctuary
    Soltarr - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hawkflight wrote: »
    I did. I found Venomancer Mei next to the pet trainer, but she wouldn't teach me the skills. I checked, I am Level 3 and I do have the books.
    By any chance are these Blacksmith/Tailor/etc books? Those are manufacturing skills, which you learn from the Elder.

Edit: Oops ... just reread the first post, and realized you mentioned heal pet ... my mistake! Pet related skills are actually from the Pet manager, though I can't remember the option - just try whatever seems to make sense ;)
  • Flamex - Harshlands
    Flamex - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    did u scroll all the way down i made a mistake bc i didnt down
    Im bringing SEXY backb:laugh
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    By any chance are these Blacksmith/Tailor/etc books? Those are manufacturing skills, which you learn from the Elder.

Edit: Oops ... just reread the first post, and realized you mentioned heal pet ... my mistake! Pet related skills are actually from the Pet manager, though I can't remember the option - just try whatever seems to make sense ;)
    You don't get those from the pet manager you get them from the pet trainer.
  • hawkflight
    edited December 2009
    ---Deleted---
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Go to a "Pet Trainer ...." and click "Tame Pet" and you will find the skills your looking for. (^_-)
  • hawkflight
    edited December 2009
    ............That is a stupid place for that, you know? *facepalm*