i dont know which skills to lvl lol

skills i would like to lvl(but would be broke mroe or less if i would -_-):

tempest lvl 6
wield thunder lvl 9
dimensional seal(to 7 from 1)
metal mastery from 8 to 10 o.o

b:surrenderi dun wana be broke lol but im gona farm it any so...yea advice xD

EDIT: i dinged b:sin
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shintera - Sanctuary
    Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    frankly it depends mostly on what your gonna do with your character. and since you didn't give us a selection of skills to lvl i'm asuming those 4 are the ones your thinking of. if you raise dimensional seal it'll help nicely in boss fights or tag teaming in pvp (i'm aware you pvp so i'm gonna relate these to that). wield thunder is a long cast but a really high dmg spell so personally I lvl that when I can. tempest I still have at 1 via lack of coin. if I were you i'd probably lvl up metal mastry considering it increases (even if slightly) the dmg of tempest wield and cyclone which helps all around. on the other hand lvl dimensional seal if you will be doing many TT's or Bosses or like say you wanna kill a cata puller faster you can dimensional seal him so the bm/barb/archer all have higher dmg output on him. but all in all it still comes down to your own personal preferance

ps: sry for the wall of text and grats on the lvl
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wield Thunder and Metal Mastery is what I would go for.I would wait to lvl up Tempest and Dimensional Seal.

Grats on the ding.
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG.

1. gratz on ding.

2. lvl wield thunder A.S.A.P. (FAST).

3. lvl metal mastery.

4. forget seals UNTIL you go pk, or until 85+ to lvl em good.

5. get Tempest IF you go AoE, and even then get your normal + BUFF skills to max BEFORE you even attemp that.

Explanation :

You lvl by doing quests. You do damage. Wield thunder is the BEST opener at lvl 10. AWESOME.

you party (squad...doh). You NEED MAX buffs and IF possible MAX rez. And , which is obvious, max heal(IH + chromatic).

You solo bosses. seals?...dude, i aint got time. Double spark, spank that ****er, and IH like crazy. oops. Boss down.

Anyone who tells you to lvl seals, is playing pvP. And even then you need heals+buffs maxed before that. And trust me, a maxed WT is way better then a maxed seal.

p.s. :

I play pve. But i can duel ANY cleric my lvl and whoop his/her **** UNLESS they follow the same rules, then it's just up to luck/gear.

If you play pve : lvl seals with the surplus of SP you get from oracles or surplus you get after lvling you main skills. By the time you cast a seal, you're usually dead on pvp servers.
  • _Senpai_ - Sanctuary
    _Senpai_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wield Thunder is always good. also metal mastery. if u prefer DD than healing when ur in squad with more than 1 cleric i try to level seals. tempest is expensive, i know i have lv 9 tempest xD. of course buff should be max. Rez is really how u want it **** people off at lv 1 or help with lv 10 xD. or save for one of ur 79 skills it takes 1mil spirit :)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol well i actualy prefer to suport in my squads so i was wanting to max purify and my regeneration buffl (its at 9 atm xD) ...maybe ewen stream of rejuvination

and tnx :P

EDIT: i just maxed the regen buff and goan wait and farm for other spells....tnx lawl xD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]