Survey problem?

Options
EZlink - Harshlands
EZlink - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
do anyone have this problem of failing the survey at step 2?

i have fail twices in a row, with my real details... like today Dec 10 1:50:**(AM) server time

my second time doing it,
the first i put Age:18 Male
second: i put australia

and i come up with a survey failed or try another survey which ended up with the same results...

is this happening to all players? or is the survey RACIST!!??

please give me your comments
Post edited by EZlink - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't do the surveys, but I'm pretty sure some are limited. If you don't meet the age group, gender, or location they're looking to survey you might not qualify. b:surrender

That could be it or I could be totally wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • EZlink - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't do the surveys, but I'm pretty sure some are limited. If you don't meet the age group, gender, or location they're looking to survey you might not qualify. b:surrender

That could be it or I could be totally wrong.

do u mean that, only people of their country or etc can get the free 154ZENs from the survey ?? or the survey only like surveyors from this country A to fill it up?
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Certain surveys are for certain Countries. It is hard to tell which Country which survey is for. I quit doing surveys as I have 4 that have yet to pay out and Gambit is giving me the run around as usual.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    do u mean that, only people of their country or etc can get the free 154ZENs from the survey ?? or the survey only like surveyors from this country A to fill it up?

Such as, the survey only needs women ages 35-50, so everyone else is rejected because they don't qualify. It makes sense that they wouldn't tell you the criteria beforehand so you don't just fake it to get the free zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • EZlink - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    the first i put Age:18 Male
    second: i put australia

if it's what u say, then they should reject me when i input my first answer whcih is 18 Male.

and not when i selecting australia as an answer for the second.
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Try and wait a bit or submit a ticket.

All i have noticed with surveys is the lack of recieving Zen, even after submitting several tickets.

-Alex
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.