No more Quests?

Elementian - Lost City
Elementian - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I think im almost done the quests in the lost city. So where do i go next? Do i have to go to other cities? But if I go to another city i'll most likely be killed along the way because of beasts that can attack from a range. And I cant ride a steed because im not level 30. What do I do next?
Post edited by Elementian - Lost City on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Press "q"
    click "find quests"
    click the names of quests
    click quest giver's name
    wait for autopathing to direct you towards more quests.

its as simple as it gets.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Level 1-19 Quests here

Also, you may have more quests...just use your Find Quest button for those you have not picked up.

You will need to run to further out places...however, you just need to be careful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you get more quests when you lvl...and if you want to go to another city without dying, follow the path there shouldnt be any mobs on it, or teleport
  • Vycha - Lost City
    Vycha - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yesh, the Find Quest button. =).
    And Run,run,run xD.
    Yes, follow the path and if a monster attack you and you know already that you can't fight it.. just run! Run to a safe zone or something.. or run till it doesn't attack you anymore. Or, I've died a lot of times.. mybe you can ask a higher lvler to go along with you? Or just someone with the same lvl.. you can always try ;a.
    Good luck x].
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Seriusly, the mobs on the road between lost and broken bridge village (which is where you go next), are nothing. Hardly aggro, and easely killed.

As a veno, just summon your pet. If a mob attacks you, send your pet to kill the mob while you keep walking (or just fight the mob, w/e you want, you're pet is strong enough to take mobs it's own lvl alone at lvl 7)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Vycha - Lost City
    Vycha - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yea.. you know. It's a game. Just try it, you'll see that it's easy. And if it's not.. just run or ask someone to help.
    I know people who don't want to do some things in game because they're scared to get killed. >.< Just think; 'WHATEVER, it's just a game'. And if you got killed, there is just some exp away. That isn't such a badly problem. =33.
  • Spinehealer - Sanctuary
    Spinehealer - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    'could always get a 30+ male or a winged elf male to carry you to your quest. (They can fly)