Questions I need answered

Elementian - Lost City
Elementian - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
Ok, so I got some questions I need answered because im fairly new to PW.
1. Once ive done most of the quests in Lost City, how do I get to the other parts of the world without walking all the way there?
2.When I use the teleporter, it wont let me teleport when i click on a destination ive been to. And it cant be a coin problem because i have enough of that. How do i fix this?
3.At the start of the game, when you choose where you wanna start out, is that a good way to start in different cities each time you play so you can complete quests in different places?
4. For venomancers, when can you tame a beast into a pet you can ride? Or do beats you can ride come froma shop?

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok, so I got some questions I need answered because im fairly new to PW.
    1. Once ive done most of the quests in Lost City, how do I get to the other parts of the world without walking all the way there? You walk or teleport. At level 30 you will get a free fly mount or you can purchase a mount that matches your level.
    2.When I use the teleporter, it wont let me teleport when i click on a destination ive been to. And it cant be a coin problem because i have enough of that. How do i fix this? You need to "activate" the telepoint by talking to the teleporter. Only then will you be able to use that way point.
    3.At the start of the game, when you choose where you wanna start out, is that a good way to start in different cities each time you play so you can complete quests in different places? Your starting city depends on your class. The quests that are different are levels 1-19, after that everyone has the same quests. (Until much higher level then it depends on your Culti)
    4. For venomancers, when can you tame a beast into a pet you can ride? Or do beats you can ride come froma shop? You cannot tame for a ride. They come from the cash shop or other players or see questions 1.

And of course -- Welcome!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. unless you have a mount (air or land) u either have to teleport, or walk. sorry
    2. do you see the lines connected to the different dots? if you dont, that means you cant teleport from the current spot ur in.
    3. you can do this by picking the different classes (venos/barbs in city of lost, elves in city of plume, etc) meaning that if u want to start in a different place, you have to make a new character.
    4. riding pets (or mounts as they are called) do come from the cash shop or you can buy them from players, which cost around 2 mil for the lower lv mounts. also most have a lv requierment.

these should answer ur questions ^^

dang, rose got to it first, how fast can u type XD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
This discussion has been closed.