Why spam us with **** packs?

Options
XShadowx - Harshlands
XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Cause loads of QQ narbs are like Q______________Q get rid of anni packs. you remove them and spam me with a pile of packs the exact same exept with no token of luck...

Remove all the shtty packs and bring back Anni Packs... Why try and improve what doesnt need improved? Especially with the new classes... I want tokens of luck to oracle my guy.. I wanna buy $500+ of anni packs and hey maybe i will win some cool stuff also.. but i sure aint spending anything on these **** packs...

See the reason I buy like $1000 of anni packs is sure the chance of getting something great is 0.01% but its just a bonus... the main thing you get (tokens of luck) is also sexy, so i dont mind to much if i dont win anything..

With these packs, there is still the 0.01% to get something cool but the other things you get **** suck.. Mirages, rep badges, mysterious chips... i sure as hell aint spending cash on these...

Please remove these packs and bring anni pack's out with expansion b:bye then you just made yourself a lot of cash b:victory

----

Sure there will be loads of nabs who reply with LOL U CASHSHOP LOOOOOL FAIL but idc. If you think you super pro cause you dont CS or you to poor to CS, then thats cool n sht but I dont really care b:shutup

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:infuriated
    just because me people be stuck in some of those boxes doesn't mean you can call them "**** packs"
    b:angry
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Although we appreciate feedback, can you please try to make threads that are less flamey? Also, circumventing the profanity filter by misspelling curse words is not something we encourage here.
This discussion has been closed.