XBushidoX's Overdue Welcome

Options
Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hello Dreamweaver PWI!!!

Greetings from the Leader of XBushidoX.

I was reading the forums today and saw that somehow we missed introducing ourselves. So, it is way over due don't ya think?

Well a Big Warm Welcome from XBushidoX. In Bushido we strive for gamers who excel at playing with loyalty, honor, respect, people who make you laugh til you cry or pee yourself on vent and in guild chat, have contests to challenge you and a community that will always have your back. These are just a few of our attributes. Our Biggest Strength is how well we play together as a TEAM whether in ssquad, in TW, in TT/FB or just in life itself. WE TRULY ROCK WITH OUR SOCKS OFF!!!

Bushido, Which translates, "Way of the Warrior", originates from the samurai moral code and stresses loyalty and honor until death. We of XBushidoX stress respect toward other players and Cooperation towards common goals, and the pursuit of fun.

IF YOU ARE LEVEL 75 PLUS, ACTIVE, and at Least age 18 and Over
And Interested in Bushido Please,
Fill out an application please visit our site at:

WWW.DOIOP.COM/Bushido

Thanks,

Larxene
Tequila_Sour
nOn Teq's
Shulkie
fiyah
Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    moo 4567890
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yay XBushidoX ftw b:victory Can't wait til this Weekend's TW, Cya there Calamity and Dynasty b:chuckle
  • XKazarackx - Dreamweaver
    XKazarackx - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yay for us! Hope to see some new names, see you all in game. Larxy. I got some salt for your cucumber.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Can't wait for the new recruits, I'll be sure to give you guys a warm welcomeb:sin

Also... Let's kick some **** this weekend!! Go Bushido!!!
  • cougarclaw
    cougarclaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Man Tequila_Sour Can't wait to go to TW it is going to be so much fun this weekend I can't wait!!!!!!!b:victory
  • willowgirl
    willowgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow staz, really awesome job, I couldn't have said it better myself :)

I'm gonna go ahead and throw my piece in here in the hopes it'll help anyone who sees this to better understand Bushido and what it means to me, a newer member in comparison with the many others who were here at the founding of Bushido.

I was the leader of another faction, very small and quiet and family-oriented. We were strong, but not strong enough. My husband left our faction and after a couple of weeks, answered a random Bushido recruiting message on world chat. I was then able to see into the daily life of Bushido, to hear these great people talk on vent, and to actually witness the amazing teamwork of this faction in a couple of TWs. Within a week, I was hooked. I wanted soooo badly to join Bushido but was so afraid of what my own faction would say.

Needless to say, we negotiated a merge and here I am, the current director of this awesome faction. After playing over a year on this game on 2 servers, I can truly say that I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for Bushido and it's great members. After a few months, I still find myself learning new things from these folks almost every day. The sense of friendship and family is so strong here that I just can't see ever NOT wanting to be here. Even on days when I hate PWI, I still log on just to hear these voices, just to hang out with my wonderful friends. Not a day goes by that I don't have some laughs with my guildies, sometimes laughing myself to tears over how silly we can get, not a day goes by that I'm not immensely grateful that my own real life husband left our faction to see what he could find out there on Dreamweaver server, and not a day goes by that I'm not grateful that it was Bushido he found :)

Love you guys :)
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:shyb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saomuel - Dreamweaver
    Saomuel - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I play MMOs casually.
    Not at that type "a time in weekend", but I say, I don't play hardcore, taking so that seriously a game.

That's why I treasure more the kind of persons I chose to play than the "strenght" of the faction where I go play. For me, I don't care with how many lands, how many members, how many +refinements on a weapon. I like to play with good people, people who play clean, people who play with respect and friendship, who don't yell at people, who don't trash talk on world chat, TW or whatever. I only hang up with people who plays with honor and respect.

I'm a ocular whitness of everything that nymfysubstaz said on her post. And I say she's telling the truth.

xBushidox was the third faction I joined in PWI, I came with them from Immortal and have been in the faction since the first day, and I can say it was the best till now. It's cause they play my way: honor and respect are always more important than strenght and land taking.

I left them last week to start a new faction, to play with some brazilian people who just joined the game and help them level and learn the basics of the game as I promised them. But not without before thank xBushidox for all and ask for a place someday when sometime I think it's time to get back.

I still feel part of the guild, and I still cheer up when they appear on system messages, going for TW or going back victorious.

If you're like me, who care more with the kind of people who you play with than the total damage they can deal, trust my words and join xBushidox.
  • KingJoel - Dreamweaver
    KingJoel - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yea its Time for Disco everyone Bushido FTWb:victory
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think we have some truly really magnificant people not only in the faction but in game as well. To our friends who have replied so far from other factions we absolutely adore you. Gosh I am suuuuch a mushball! Sao your post touched me as always your friendship has. You are a wonderful man! TY

And now for my stazy humps!!!b:dirtyb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rebellion - Dreamweaver
    Rebellion - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    -waves at bushido- <3 cant wait to fight u in tw lol, love yall, ty for the great moments.
    I consider u all my family here <3 wooo go bushido
  • xtat1c
    xtat1c Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It is great to see faction leaders who are always looking to improve their faction and who actually lead and instead of follow, with that being said.

By not denying your members to TW by Attacking or Defending not caring what faction it is , wether its equinox/calamity/dynasty shows your members that your letting them enjoy the full potential of this game. Faction leaders have FAILED such as Dynasty/HDT/Armageddon are prime examples are reason why this map is almost 1 colour by not stepping up, are they that afraid to lose in a GAME that bad that they deny their own players to enjoy the game in all aspects? By not attacking they simply show they're scared/intimadated by larger factions and shows how little they believe in their own members. Nymfysubstaz you will see who you true/loyal members are those who stick by your side even after a "defeat" logo across your screen they are who make Bushido. But just know..

They're will always be guild hoppers. Those who jump from a sinking ship to a new one. Look at all the main high lvl players in Calamity today for example. All mixed with high levels of Dynasty, Equinox and Armageddon some even ex-officersb:chuckle who instead of helping they're own faction after a FEW tw losses they simply just jumped ship how sad. I for one was in Dynasty when our main players left for Cala and that was only after a couple of tw loses!, even before when they said they were loyal to us and even said disliked them i guess money and power in pixels can change a persons mindb:surrender. But at least we know where to find all those people now b:chuckle

Nymfysubstaz and the leadership core keep up the good work, show other upcoming faction leaders/officers how its really done and i hope this is not the last we hear from Bushido!
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    xtat1c wrote: »
    By not denying your members to TW by Attacking or Defending not caring what faction it is , wether its equinox/calamity/dynasty shows your members that your letting them enjoy the full potential of this game. Faction leaders have FAILED such as Dynasty/HDT/Armageddon are prime examples are reason why this map is almost 1 colour by not stepping up, are they that afraid to lose in a GAME that bad that they deny their own players to enjoy the game in all aspects?

Dynasty and HDT both own a land and Dynasty is attacking Bushido. They actually had more land before that, so I don't see why those are your prime examples and why Bushido wouldn't be included in your prime examples, seeing as HDT/Dynasty/Arma have made greater impact on the map than Bushido has thus far. You might wanna check some map history before you spout garbage and call other factions failures.
    By not attacking they simply show they're scared/intimadated by larger factions and shows how little they believe in their own members. Nymfysubstaz you will see who you true/loyal members are those who stick by your side even after a "defeat" logo across your screen they are who make Bushido. But just know..

Bushido has been routed many times by lesser factions. It's not so much being scared, it's knowing your chances. Unless something goes horribly wrong on Calamity's side, I think the Bushido leadership realizes they have virtually no chance without a gank including Equinox.
    They're will always be guild hoppers. Those who jump from a sinking ship to a new one. Look at all the main high lvl players in Calamity today for example. All mixed with high levels of Dynasty, Equinox and Armageddon some even ex-officersb:chuckle who instead of helping they're own faction after a FEW tw losses they simply just jumped ship how sad. I for one was in Dynasty when our main players left for Cala and that was only after a couple of tw loses!, even before when they said they were loyal to us and even said disliked them i guess money and power in pixels can change a persons mindb:surrender. But at least we know where to find all those people now b:chuckle

If they have a change of heart, that's their decision. Aspiring to be part of a faction more useful isn't necessarily jumping ship. It seems that in your opinion people should pick a faction and stick with that forever? Or at least until they win a TW? What a load of ****.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    They're will always be guild hoppers. Those who jump from a sinking ship to a new one. Look at all the main high lvl players in Calamity today for example. All mixed with high levels of Dynasty, Equinox and Armageddon some even ex-officersb:chuckle who instead of helping they're own faction after a FEW tw losses they simply just jumped ship how sad.

I am only level 97, but my only faction ever has been Calamity. Just so you know.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/dreamweaver

I'm sorry? Progrinder, steukbarb, Laterra, Kasumi, Fyara, Theia, ReginCute, SkyFi, BaldwinBoy, Ferlona, Auka, Aurawyn, ArchAngel, Heartstone, Destini, DaCapo... they all have been in Calamity from before even xBushidox "jumped out ship" and spawned out of Immortal after Equinox destroyed them and their lead in TW... way to stick up for your own faction man, flame the other faction on the pathetic excuse of being "the underdog" excellent way to prove your honor... posting under no character. grats.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I'm sorry, but I take offense to this. As a "main high level player in Calamity today", I can safely say that my time at the few factions I was in would be prolonged if they hadn't fallen apart. And the long list of names that Andres threw out? Most have been there from their first TW. So don't you dare pull that "oh, all of Cala's high levels are guild-hoppers from other factions that see their lands (and coin) disappearing" bit.

With that being said...b:dirty Stazzy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Puts up the peace sign. OMG ya'll Don't come on here and start spewing **** about other factions. As Calamity, HDT and Dynasty are all friends of ours and I don't appreciate it. XBushidoX once held land as well and when we were formerly Immortal we held land there. And we will again. And I find the word "gank" an aweful term and it's highly offensive both to the factions attacking and those defending. This is a game after all some people need to pull their heads out and stop thinking that they are more important than others when they post their clearly biased opinion of other factions.

And it's not about guts and oooh the little guy needs to change there mind. I BELIEVE in my MEMBERS and what we are capable of and what our plans for our future are. Will we win this weekend? Well I guess we will all have to wait and see on that one. But 2 things here on that note. 1. Whether we win or lose we will still be an incredible community that sticks together. Might some leave? Maybe but that is just part of the game and of no reflection one way or another against anyone who stays or goes. 2. And we will NOT back down regardless of someone's thoughts. What we do this weekend prepares us better for next weekend and the weekend after that!

Some people need to remember what his/her parents told them and if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say anything at all. Because what you say is a direct reflection of what others will think of you and those you associate with and what do you want that to say? Personally, I want it to say that I play with honor and just want the best for myself and my faction and I am devoted to all the above. And While in TW I am battling with friends, afterwards I will be FCing, RBing and squading with those very same people. Because TW is just part of the game and my friendship with others inside and outside of faction means more to me than any TW.
    b:dirty
    staz

PM TY for all the positive comments as well. Humps Destini cuz well I can...smoootch Love ya and Love my guild!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaberArturia - Dreamweaver
    SaberArturia - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Once held land? From the looks of things, you still do.

Anyway, it's a shame I'm too low level to apply. Your code of honor and loyalty sounds like my own personal moral code. It really seems like a place I'd belong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

They're will always be guild hoppers. Those who jump from a sinking ship to a new one. Look at all the main high lvl players in Calamity today for example. All mixed with high levels of Dynasty, Equinox and Armageddon some even ex-officersb:chuckle who instead of helping they're own faction after a FEW tw losses they simply just jumped ship how sad. I for one was in Dynasty when our main players left for Cala and that was only after a couple of tw loses!, even before when they said they were loyal to us and even said disliked them i guess money and power in pixels can change a persons mindb:surrender. But at least we know where to find all those people now

That made me lol. b:chuckle

But on topic, glad to see Bushido finally making their mark here. I unfortunately won't be here for the afternoon war, but good luck to all. =) And if any Bushido members want to PM me or Kardie for our TW Reports, it'll be a great help. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:cute oh its XBushidoX nice faction, but why some people above me talking about Calamity, kinda OOT b:chuckle anyway good luck with TW XBushidoX b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Puts up the peace sign. OMG ya'll Don't come on here and start spewing **** about other factions. As Calamity, HDT and Dynasty are all friends of ours and I don't appreciate it. XBushidoX once held land as well and when we were formerly Immortal we held land there. And we will again. And I find the word "gank" an aweful term and it's highly offensive both to the factions attacking and those defending. This is a game after all some people need to pull their heads out and stop thinking that they are more important than others when they post their clearly biased opinion of other factions.

And it's not about guts and oooh the little guy needs to change there mind. I BELIEVE in my MEMBERS and what we are capable of and what our plans for our future are. Will we win this weekend? Well I guess we will all have to wait and see on that one. But 2 things here on that note. 1. Whether we win or lose we will still be an incredible community that sticks together. Might some leave? Maybe but that is just part of the game and of no reflection one way or another against anyone who stays or goes. 2. And we will NOT back down regardless of someone's thoughts. What we do this weekend prepares us better for next weekend and the weekend after that!

Some people need to remember what his/her parents told them and if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say anything at all. Because what you say is a direct reflection of what others will think of you and those you associate with and what do you want that to say? Personally, I want it to say that I play with honor and just want the best for myself and my faction and I am devoted to all the above. And While in TW I am battling with friends, afterwards I will be FCing, RBing and squading with those very same people. Because TW is just part of the game and my friendship with others inside and outside of faction means more to me than any TW.
    b:dirty
    staz

PM TY for all the positive comments as well. Humps Destini cuz well I can...smoootch Love ya and Love my guild!!

Drugs are bad mkay.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Drugs are bad mkay.

I rest my case. Thanks b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Once held land? From the looks of things, you still do.

Anyway, it's a shame I'm too low level to apply. Your code of honor and loyalty sounds like my own personal moral code. It really seems like a place I'd belong.

LOL Yes True, was just making a statement from our past! (winks)

And Come see us when you level at least to 60. Which shouldnt take you any time we would love to have you and gives me someone else to hump. Laughs... Ty for the sweet comments everyone.

GL to all in TW this weekend. We are VERY Much Looking forward to it!
    And Des and Esco welcome to your new home. (winks) Glad you are here.
    Besides its soooo much easier to harrass you this way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Goodluck in your future endeavours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • XKazarackx - Dreamweaver
    XKazarackx - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How nice to see the attention we receive, weather good or otherwise. A new product of interest.

Then again you know me staz, i spout nothing less then insanity. I promise there is a method to my madness, but that's why you've kept me around so long now isint it?

We needed to be out here, in the mass. I do believe one thing Bushido does and so very well. We demand to be seen, and we will be heard.

Hope you join us....hope you acknowledge us. We are here to stay, now....I'll go about my day...Today is going to be a very interesting day.

I look forward to inciting a mental riot on and off the field.
    Ta ta, Kaz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

And Come see us when you level at least to 60. Which shouldnt take you any time we would love to have you and gives me someone else to hump. Laughs... Ty for the sweet comments everyone.

Aww, thank you. b:cute Looking forward to moar humps...with Esco's permission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

thanks for the invite and ty for making me feel so welcome and wanted xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • iapologies
    iapologies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It is great to see faction leaders who are always looking to improve their faction and who actually lead and instead of follow, with that being said.

By not denying your members to TW by Attacking or Defending not caring what faction it is , wether its equinox/calamity/dynasty shows your members that your letting them enjoy the full potential of this game. Faction leaders have FAILED such as Dynasty/HDT/Armageddon are prime examples are reason why this map is almost 1 colour by not stepping up, are they that afraid to lose in a GAME that bad that they deny their own players to enjoy the game in all aspects? By not attacking they simply show they're scared/intimadated by larger factions and shows how little they believe in their own members. Nymfysubstaz you will see who you true/loyal members are those who stick by your side even after a "defeat" logo across your screen they are who make Bushido. But just know..

Nymfysubstaz and the leadership core keep up the good work, show other upcoming faction leaders/officers how its really done and i hope this is not the last we hear from Bushido!

Some of them have tried attacking Calamity and failed so who are you to say just because they don't want to waste their charms and give Calamity free money they're failures
  • SaberArturia - Dreamweaver
    SaberArturia - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    iapologies wrote: »
    Some of them have tried attacking Calamity and failed so who are you to say just because they don't want to waste their charms and give Calamity free money they're failures

Rushing headlong into battle against a stronger opponent without a strategy is a fool's endeavor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thor_Axe - Dreamweaver
    Thor_Axe - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    After being in Bliss Seyiu Rborn Envy and even running my own for a while, i have never had a better faction. I feel welcome when i am on and after running a guild and being in a few i havent had a better leader and as most probly feel in this faction i am honored to cary the name bushido above my head.
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh, how I wish this was our own forum and I had the power to delete some of the less-than-positive replies we've had here :P

Because there is one thing we rarely are in Bushido and that's negative :) We always strive to stay positive, to never give up, and to take no B.S. from anyone. What drama we do have (what faction doesn't have at least a little??) is quickly dealt with in a mature, calm, adult manner. I speak for myself and I'm betting a few others when I say that we have few secrets from each other. I truly trust and believe in every member of Bushido - even some of the ones who've left us. They are still my friends and I still talk with many of them regularly. It's just a game: the factions, the TWs, the PK, the gear, just a game. It's what is underneath the game that I find most satisfying: the fun times, the laugher, the friendship. It's pretty obvious that most people here would get it if I say "I don't get out much." Most of us don't get out much because we're playing PWI all damn day b:chuckle

But we make friends here, we form bonds that can go beyond the boundaries of factions. One of my dearest friends in PWI didn't like it here in Bushido! And he's still one of my dearest friends, talk to him nearly every day, sometimes for hours.

For whatever reason, people change factions. Everyone has a reason. And here's a simple point... If someone wants to leave their small faction and go to a big one, well... Loyalty means a lot to some of us and not so much to others - but it's still just a game, the going to a TW faction to WIN and to maybe make some coin in the process... that part is just another part of the game. So people decide how they want to play, because that's why we're all here, and that's just what they do: go play their game however they want. And that's damn okay with me. How I choose to play just may not be how others choose to play - there is no bad or good, only difference, and everyone would do damn well to remember that. We are thousands of individuals playing this massive game - we aren't all gonna love each other b:chuckle But occasionally, each of us will come across just another someone who clicks for us and maybe for our faction, too, and our little family grows.

And sometimes something magic will happen. Yeah, sounds cheesy, I know b:surrender But for some of us, it's true, and we find that place that we can go to when there's nothing to do and nowhere else to go and no one to talk to... And there's this whole bunch of Bushidos there to lift your spirits, to make you laugh, and to help you get your BH done at the same time, lol. And these people, you start to miss them if you have a busy week and maybe can't log as much or as long as you'd like. These people care about each other when they're sick, when their kids are sick, and they ask each other, "How are you today?" and they mean it, they really care how you are today. And then staz comes along and humps everyone, then tortures Terminata a little and get's called a naughty name, and then Larxy is there with his dirty pet names that we ALL love to giggle at, then Dan with his funny-sounding new voice on vent until we made him fix it, and cucumbers!!! My god, the cucumber conversations, you wouldn't believe. We know mostly where everyone is from, we know who's married, who's not, who has kids, who needs to work on their grades, and who needs what TT mats. This faction is full of just all-around damn fine human beings and I couldn't be more proud of being a part of it.

And then stazzy will read a dirty bedtime story and we'll all live happily ever after b:victory