Quest Numbers

abeast1966
abeast1966 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
I'm somewhat disappointed in the amount of quests available on each lvl especially over 50. Unless u can do a BH or Crazystone Quest there are not enough points on offer to raise your lvl. It has made the game less appealing to me as u will need to grind for hours for a lot of **** drops and a few very measly exp and spirit points. Not sure what others think but heres your chance.
Post edited by abeast1966 on

Comments

• Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I agree, I would like to see more quests at the later lvls. I like having the dailies but once I'm done with those, I don't really have anything else to do and feel like I'm just wasting time.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    abeast1966 wrote: »
    I'm somewhat disappointed in the amount of quests available on each lvl especially over 50. Unless u can do a BH or Crazystone Quest there are not enough points on offer to raise your lvl. It has made the game less appealing to me as u will need to grind for hours for a lot of **** drops and a few very measly exp and spirit points. Not sure what others think but heres your chance.

If the amount of points is "very measly", then it shouldn't be an issue, am I right?

And besides, if you could level by quests alone, double experience events and Training Esotericas would be pointless, since the amount of exp you get as a reward tends to be more than what you gained from grinding the mobs. And no quest up til my current level has had a quantity of mobs that would have taken a full 60 minutes to kill.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.