Grinding !

Kaaina - Dreamweaver
Kaaina - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Venomancer
Hello fellow venomancers, I am level 72 and I'm looking for a safe spot for grinding money. I mean like the foxwings were in my 60's. Non-agressive easy monster. If anyone have a hint please tell me !

Thanks for your time !

Kaaina
Post edited by Kaaina - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mayhaps seaweed theifs? just send out your pet to tank and aggro a boatload and just heal it?
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaaina - Dreamweaver
    Kaaina - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if it's a joke I don't get it.b:surrender

Where are these thieves ? Look at them at http://pw.rob-soft.com/m1in.php but got nothing.

Are they non-aggressive ? Easy? Drop good loots ?
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Are there any non aggressive monsters around that level? Never saw any.

As for good places to grind for money. I personally like Orchid Petalis (level 72) right outside Village of the Lost. They drop DQ items pretty frequently and there's also a One Man Army for them so you can get celestones while you are killing them. There are also a few mid grade mines nearby for more money.

Another option could be the Aurum Specters (74) and Huggy Hares (75) right outside Village of Naught. There are also a lot of mines for Ulti subs there too.

If you ever need to rest you can just hop inside the safe zone until you are ready to go back out.

Edit: unfortunately all the monsters mentioned above are all aggressive, but that's why there's a safe zone nearby to rest :)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Around Sanctuary (South) (Seaweed Thief : Lvl 72)
    They do aggro but their damage isn't too bad.
    Me has seen other venos just sit down and heal their pets while bramble/pet attacks killed the mobs one by one.

Me used to aoe grind on them with a few others when me was around 65+ or so.
    d(^.-d)
    also saw a couple of venos doing what took 3 people to do alone.....of course alot slower though.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mayhaps seaweed theifs? just send out your pet to tank and aggro a boatload and just heal it?
    b:chuckle

<throws some sunflower seeds at MH> Listen to the rodent. Those seaweed pirates are great to use a high physical defense pet on.. like a CMag (or VMag) or Herc.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you like air fight, Elysium Fowls for sure. They drop DQs very frequently and ... herc foods b:pleased
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    72? One man army from lost village. Petalis and sori are both very close to him, no wasted time running back and forth.

After that I went for nightscream island, hood-of-the-sea or whatever they're called. Not quite as close to the quest giver, but still close. Lots of oblivion soup.