Post edited by AlanWake - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well plain and simple, who wins??

also, lvl 100 wiz vs 100 cleric, excluding gear, is it balanced?? one sided

just a curious cleric b:cute

mage will win. Higher damage at endgame than cleric..and cleric plume shell won't work vs mage
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nurfed coz of Rank 8,

With normal gear? would be close imo.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2 factors:
    Gear
    common sense

If both are at about the same I feel like a mage should not win unless he/she crits on a Bt.
    60 / 250.
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can I watch the duel? b:cute
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I won't lie, would be quite cool to get a server wide tournament started, highest lvls duel it up against each other, best of three. .

would be hard to organize, but would be mighty fun, even if it took a few days to get everyone to individually fight the other
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I won't lie, would be quite cool to get a server wide tournament started, highest lvls duel it up against each other, best of three. .

would be hard to organize, but would be mighty fun, even if it took a few days to get everyone to individually fight the other

There is a slight problem with this. 1v1's in PW are broken. I'll tell you now, the winner of this tournament will be a veno, BM with - interval build or Endless_Life.
    60 / 250.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd win...no one can survive against my manhood of doom.
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd win...no one can survive against my manhood of doom.

All i gotta do is swallow and you stand in amazement. Then i Emberstorm and 1 shot you.
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Mage would win.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That's a close one. I almost feel like it's even, because if Ascii survived the Blade Tempest, then he could get Nurfed to 51%, sleep, debuff, Frenzy, EP, demon spark, etc... Question is, would Razor feathers or Tempest be enough? I doubt cleric has the spike damage to kill a 10x mage.

I guess it would come down to the first crit, TBH.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ascii is full Int no? In that case Nurfed would win most of the time.

A pro&rich hell vit cleric would be able to beat him if they are not fighting in close spaces like cube. Also we talking self-buffed, or fully buffed?
    Fully buffed mage would win most of the time, much more vs sage clerics.

@Hell, The dmg remark was stupid. Clerics aren't supposed to 1~2 shot stuff.

Pussey-Way:
    Kite out of range until it's safe. Cyclone as snare and the chi burning skill on recharge. If they waste too much chi on shrinking that is good for you.
    When you think he is low on chi, force him to use sleep+silence/genie by faking tempest. If you are alive by this point you may win, just don't **** up on the charm ticking.

Calculate just so you get can Wield Thunder AND get target to 60~70% after that hit (Depending how OP and refined your wep is you can make this value higher). If you make him charm tick just keep kitting. If not just use this macro.
    Sleep > M.Debuff > Spirit's Gift > Amplify > Tempest. That should be enough.
    -60% M.Def, +220% M.Att, +30%more dmg dealt.
    I'm not sure if with the new patches there is another skill(genie) that stack for -%metal defense.

If for some ****** reason you didn't kill him by then, run moda foka. LOL

Leroy, A.K.A Ultimate, A.K.A Big Cojones, A.K.A Big bam boom yata yata, A.K.A. OMGWTF!, A.K.A Zulu, A.K.A "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET", A.K.A Can't Touch This!, Way:

Instead of kiting just be pro and take risks. The worse that can happens is a flame tread with a SS of your nub butt kissing the floor. But then again a **** load more ppl have those as you are cleric and focused by a Chinese gang of nixes on mass PvP.

Usage: Just like the previous one. Just replace the kiting with this.
    Out of range stack some heals and put up plume shield. Rush in, or wait and see if he distance shrinks.
    Then use Anti-Stun pot as you cast the other 2 shields. Then the genie skill that makes you immune to silence for 6 seconds.
    You have 6~10 free seconds to just tank dmg and get him to the sweet HP spot. Make sure to purify if you see the **** Undine+Amplify combo. Then just use the same attack macro.

This last one is easier/"expensier"/funnier to use in both air and ground. And the only option on water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ascii is full Int no? In that case Nurfed would win most of the time.

A pro&rich hell vit cleric would be able to beat him if they are not fighting in close spaces like cube. Also we talking self-buffed, or fully buffed?
    Fully buffed mage would win most of the time, much more vs sage clerics.

@Hell, The dmg remark was stupid. Clerics aren't supposed to 1~2 shot stuff.

Pussey-Way:
    Kite out of range until it's safe. Cyclone as snare and the chi burning skill on recharge. If they waste too much chi on shrinking that is good for you.
    When you think he is low on chi, force him to use sleep+silence/genie by faking tempest. If you are alive by this point you may win, just don't **** up on the charm ticking.

Calculate just so you get can Wield Thunder AND get target to 60~70% after that hit (Depending how OP and refined your wep is you can make this value higher). If you make him charm tick just keep kitting. If not just use this macro.
    Sleep > M.Debuff > Spirit's Gift > Amplify > Tempest. That should be enough.
    -60% M.Def, +220% M.Att, +30%more dmg dealt.
    I'm not sure if with the new patches there is another skill(genie) that stack for -%metal defense.

If for some ****** reason you didn't kill him by then, run moda foka. LOL

Leroy, A.K.A Ultimate, A.K.A Big Cojones, A.K.A Big bam boom yata yata, A.K.A. OMGWTF!, A.K.A Zulu, A.K.A "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET", A.K.A Can't Touch This!, Way:

Instead of kiting just be pro and take risks. The worse that can happens is a flame tread with a SS of your nub butt kissing the floor. But then again a **** load more ppl have those as you are cleric and focused by a Chinese gang of nixes on mass PvP.

Usage: Just like the previous one. Just replace the kiting with this.
    Out of range stack some heals and put up plume shield. Rush in, or wait and see if he distance shrinks.
    Then use Anti-Stun pot as you cast the other 2 shields. Then the genie skill that makes you immune to silence for 6 seconds.
    You have 6~10 free seconds to just tank dmg and get him to the sweet HP spot. Make sure to purify if you see the **** Undine+Amplify combo. Then just use the same attack macro.

This last one is easier/"expensier"/funnier to use in both air and ground. And the only option on water.

i didnt say clerics are supposed to 2 shot stuff...-_- just said mages have higher damage and with plume shell being useless vs mage. Mage has the advantage unless lke you said high refined gear on cleric
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2 factors:
    Gear
    common sense

If both are at about the same I feel like a mage should not win unless he/she crits on a Bt.

commonsense.jpg

BTW, all they need to do is to implement the cube tournament.
    First pre-selection rooms = all goes on and ppl woudl gang the hardest to kill. At the last room, only last remaining is the one that takes the warsoul reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. Find such a fight
    2. Sign on Sage Veno
    3. AoE Purge
    4. ????????
    5. Profit
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. Find such a fight
    2. Sign on Sage Veno
    3. AoE Purge
    4. ????????
    5. Profit

Damn gnomes.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009

if u consider own buffs, double charms, excluding gear, cleric would have to win. (heals, sleep, purrify and mana shield against BT is just more than enough)

considering these people Nurfed should win most likely, but that doesnt mean Ascii dont have any cchance.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
This discussion has been closed.