New Player

Captn - Heavens Tear
Captn - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well i was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up that plays on harshlands cuz im going to switch from heavens tear to harshlands to play a assassin just wonderin if anyone wanted to be friends/buds/fwbs b:chuckleb:chuckle
Post edited by Captn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:bye get off harshlands, tyvm

if you quit harshlands (which I bet you will, almost all pve's do)
    don't QQ on the forums and make pointless threads like these.

b:cute hahahahaha can't wait to go on a pk spree during winter break b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Please be nice when you post. If you are not posting on the topic that the thread was made for, you may want to refrain from posting at all b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender I can't help it... I'm just sick of seeing random threads like these that have no point in them besides the fact they want attention >.<

Its sooooo irritating!!! Sometimes it just makes me want to scream at threads! b:infuriated <-- like this
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender I can't help it... I'm just sick of seeing random threads like these that have no point in them besides the fact they want attention >.<

Its sooooo irritating!!! Sometimes it just makes me want to scream at threads! b:infuriated <-- like this

I did not see that at all tbh...he was simple saying that he was going to be changing servers and would like to know if anyone would like to meet up.

If it was for attention he would not have put that in the post...tbh I think you read WAY to into this one.

PS --> More then half the threads on here generally have to actual/valid point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I did not see that at all tbh...he was simple saying that he was going to be changing servers and would like to know if anyone would like to meet up.

If it was for attention he would not have put that in the post...tbh I think you read WAY to into this one.

PS --> More then half the threads on here generally have to actual/valid point.

b:sweat I guess so.....

b:beg sorry kid, accept my apology? >.< I was looking at some threads and feeling irritated so I must have looked over your post rofl...
  • cel1ckay
    cel1ckay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:sweat I guess so.....

b:beg sorry kid, accept my apology? >.< I was looking at some threads and feeling irritated so I must have looked over your post rofl...

tbh I think you look for attention, in the last 3 months maybe youve gone up 2 levels, and 1,000 posts, gz ;x
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    cel1ckay wrote: »
    tbh I think you look for attention, in the last 3 months maybe youve gone up 2 levels, and 1,000 posts, gz ;x

b:surrender TBH I couldn't log onto PWI so what else is there but the forums? Anyways, I have a life outside of PWI too, I can't level that fast
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You're still posting off topic, please stay on topic if you intend to keep posting.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    welcome, I hope u enjoy playing on this server nd bring your friends with u too xD
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^Real mature i must say it did make me lol though b:chuckle & Welcome to HL OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Welcome to HL and im sure you will make plenty of friends on the 16th... since there will be a ton of tideborns all spawning around you at your level lol
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just cut yourself some stress and save some time by rerolling on LC, ijs.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Just cut yourself some stress and save some time by rerolling on LC, ijs.

LC would b the wrong place to reroll, the ammount of players at endgame is massive nd the pvp there is more often between lvl9x players which is the total opposite of HL :p So rerolling on HL is a far better idea...
    (\__/)
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LC would b the wrong place to reroll, the ammount of players at endgame is massive nd the pvp there is more often between lvl9x players which is the total opposite of HL :p So rerolling on HL is a far better idea...

Fly around Hl then fly around LC. See for yourself. LC has more people of all lvl ranges. Plus all those high lvls will be rerolling tideborn too so
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009

And the PvP here is what....stay in SZ and fondle each other? Firrlz, go to LC.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    And the PvP here is what....stay in SZ and fondle each other? Firrlz, go to LC.

The ammount of pvpers in HL surely is pitiful for a pvp serverb:surrender But prob thats cuz there arent anymore decent pvp based guilds, still sucks though :(
    (\__/)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I rather play in HL than playing LC, cause I lag like hell in LC and TWs at 4am are not possible for me lol. The population is surely larger and the reason why theres more occasional PvP there. With the new expansion coming, the public quests will trigger alot more PvP HL if the rewards are worth it.
    (\__/)