Heaven Shatterer???

Options
Akesios - Heavens Tear
Akesios - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Archer
So, how does one go about getting this bow? Is it a drop- if so, from where?? or is it manufactured? If manufactured, where can I get the mats? I want to get one for a friend.

Thanks!
Post edited by Akesios - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Crazy_Panda - Dreamweaver
    Crazy_Panda - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So, how does one go about getting this bow? Is it a drop- if so, from where?? or is it manufactured? If manufactured, where can I get the mats? I want to get one for a friend.

Thanks!

FC/Lunar Bowb:bye
  • Akesios - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    um.... wut?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    price would probably be 70mil or 1 month with a full 9x party to farm.
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wouldn't be suprised if price was 100mil
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You could Myst. Chip the entire thing. Will prolly be 120m or more with that. Beats a month of farming though.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
  • Akesios - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Let me see if I got this right... it would cost nearly 70+ mil to buy the weapon outright- or a month or more of farming... Lunar Glade? is that the only place is drops?
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yes, only place. youre better off chipping some of the gold mats. you could get its soul edge, underworld breaker for cheaper through one of these packs also fyi :P. just friendly tips to make making it easier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It might be cheaper to farm Lunar Glade in Neo Deity mode with the tokens from the packs. Really though no matter what you do it is expensive.. farming is for 90+ and the anniversary stuff will be like 50m+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Akesios - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so it CAN be manufactured. how does one go about finding those mats? are they also in Lunar Glade?

Forgive me for asking foolish questions- I've never been there, lol!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    first worry about the 4 gold mats from twilight emperor in 3-2, most parties need a 9x wb and 2 9x ep's. i only know 1 (maybe 2) people that have actually farmed the entire weapon.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    first worry about the 4 gold mats from twilight emperor in 3-2, most parties need a 9x wb and 2 9x ep's. i only know 1 (maybe 2) people that have actually farmed the entire weapon.

Couldn't a veno with a herc solo tank twilight emperor?
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no

/100000
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

the 4 images isn't really the problem... since those are only used for lunar and tt99 belt. no one really make lunar the traditional way and the belt isn't as popular as its cheaper counter parts. so its not hard to find it on sale for cheap. the real problem is the lunar gold mat... which is easier to just chip.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A 9x Archer with about 5k HP (unbuffed) can tank this boss no problem with 1 or 2 Cleric's.

@ Topic. I would focus on leveling and not worrying about this Bow at the moment. Your only 52 and it requires lvl 95. You got a ways to go kiddo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]