Cube PK Room

Miss_Tika - Lost City
Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Venomancer
Hi!

Does anyone know a Pet that can hit hard, and has decent survivability? Honestly a Bash herc is really lame in 14/34 of Cube. I'm not going to spend the money to get a Pounce/Bleed one either. Any ideas on a good land PK pet?

I heard the Scorpion was good.. I dont know tho <_<
Post edited by Miss_Tika - Lost City on

Comments

• Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I use a puppy in cube... it has flesh ream and some other useful skills. Survivability is ok, it's small and cute b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Dandelyn - Heavens Tear
    Dandelyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Shaodu Cub is small and fairly fast with exceptional defense. The only downside is attack damage is low, you can always make up for it by adding shriek, howl, slow, claw, etc..

I think the puppy would be good too since they're way fast and too small to target until they're right up on you most of the time.

What about a ranged pet like eldergoth or a cactus?

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Make a scorpion with bash 5, fleshream 5, howl 5 and claw (if you have the money to put that skill), you could also replace bash with pounce, if you really really rich.

Scorpion has the second highest damage of any pet in game, when including skills. Only thing that outdamages it is the phoenix.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Make a scorpion with bash 5, fleshream 5, howl 5 and claw (if you have the money to put that skill), you could also replace bash with pounce, if you really really rich.

Scorpion has the second highest damage of any pet in game, when including skills. Only thing that outdamages it is the phoenix.

Wow.

But a Scorpion with Pounce, and Claw would be how much?
    Shaodu Cub is small and fairly fast with exceptional defense. The only downside is attack damage is low, you can always make up for it by adding shriek, howl, slow, claw, etc..

I think the puppy would be good too since they're way fast and too small to target until they're right up on you most of the time.

What about a ranged pet like eldergoth or a cactus?

b:pleased

i have a kittie... its just... level 31 <_< Do kitties get better later on at high 9x?
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    id recommend a golem with a couple attack skills, or a ranged pet for kiters. kowlin with pounce and FR 5 is pretty nice as well :P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i have a kittie... its just... level 31 <_< Do kitties get better later on at high 9x?

try this. lots of lvl90 pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow.

But a Scorpion with Pounce, and Claw would be how much?

Claw not too bad, only around 5mil. Problem is Pounce... I do not think I have ever seen or heard of that skill going on sale.

In the other hand, bash, FR, Howl and maybe slow would be enough and it would still be the 2nd highes hitting pet in the game.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Problem is Pounce... I do not think I have ever seen or heard of that skill going on sale.
    That's because the scroll is called Boo-boo. I've seen a couple on sale.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i would go for claw
    flesh ream
    toxin (poison or whatever is the name)
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    remove bash put ream and you gold...most people try kill your pet in order to kill you and hercule is hard to kill...ream still good agro pve so there you go..
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    remove bash put ream and you gold...most people try kill your pet in order to kill you and hercule is hard to kill...ream still good agro pve so there you go..

BS again cake. Bash = higher agro count to Ream since it can be cast more often than Ream can.

Personally, for a PK on the land, I like the kowlin. It's very much like the nix, fast, squishy, and deadly. The upside is, kowlin comes with L4 Ream and debuffs. b:victory Also one of the sexiest pets in the game.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    BS again cake. Bash = higher agro count to Ream since it can be cast more often than Ream can.

Personally, for a PK on the land, I like the kowlin. It's very much like the nix, fast, squishy, and deadly. The upside is, kowlin comes with L4 Ream and debuffs. b:victory Also one of the sexiest pets in the game.

I might consider Knowlin > Scorpion then :3

Knowlin: hp 2579 att 2218 pdef 5575 mdef 6689

Scorpion: HP 2524 att 3336 pdef 5961 mdef 7153

Scorp seems alot better in all aspects <_< Nevermind