Cat shop and duel

Options
bandung974
bandung974 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi guys i have news questions for you.

I am a 19 lvl Venomancer and i have a lot of material that i want to sell to other player. I think the best way for me woulb be the use of a cat shop.
But where cjan i find such a thing ?

Also i have entered into a lot of duel , challenging by other but , i can't understand how i can challenge other people please can you tell me ?

Thanks a lot.
Post edited by bandung974 on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Kitty Shop

Duels ---> Click on them....Right click their face....Click on duel...Wait for them to accept
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Kitty Shop

Duels ---> Get close to them...Click on them....Right click their face....Click on duel...Wait for them to accept...Say LOLUSCARE? if they wait too long..

fixed :310char
  • jsun82
    jsun82 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what's wrong with a simple trade?

just open a trade box and put all the items and coin in it....?
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    nothing is wrong with a trade, if you happen to stumble across someone trying to buy what you want to sell, at a price you are willing to part with it for. by setting a catshop you can list your items for sale and go to bed without out trolling trade chat, normal chat, and world chat - advertising your wares to people who may not even be interested at the moment. auction hall is a gamble IMO best left to valuable items you know will sell (molds for example that sell for high prices). Why put a few materials or dq items in the AH over and over again?

TBH, unless you have a good competitive price on an item that is in high demand, and you are in a good location (location and descriptive shop title are majorly important) you may not sell much. I generally check several shops before deciding if I will actually buy something I don't need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • bandung974
    bandung974 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thanks a lot guys ;)