Options
2»

Comments

• Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    seriously why cant i just pk without the person's guild declaring KOS on my guild and then my guild starts yelling at me for pking someone in a big guild when HELLO, THIS IS A PVP SERVER!

Umm hello GTFO my color.. kthx
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Sucubus - Lost City
    Sucubus - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol as much as ppl QQ about wanting to pk u KNEW there is PKK faction around dont u. Meaning if u rpk u dont only get kicked out but also get pked
    for it. Its a circel of b:dirty luv. Meaning u pk we pk u back and that is pvp server 2 me isnt this nice.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tbh, I seen more pvp on barbie online.
  • ChckNrrs - Sanctuary
    ChckNrrs - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The issue is not whether this is a pvp server the issue is some of the ppl like to complete their quests and pking is annoying when they are nearing the completion of their quest, about to lvl and their attention is on bringing down their kill. Because you do not like doing the required quest stop interrupting others from theirs. If you were doing your required quests you would not have time to pk. also remember when you pk someone someone else is going to pk you when you least expect it. b:angry

if u cant take of getting pked get the **** out of pk server, do not turn pk mode on at first place, rage quit or go kill urself in rl jump from the roof or bridge or something else!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I make it a purpose to try and make my killer laugh after they have RPK'd me. It makes things more light hearted.

If I don't get any response out of them in a good way thats when I feel I have failed.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    if u cant take of getting pked get the **** out of pk server, do not turn pk mode on at first place, rage quit or go kill urself in rl jump from the roof or bridge or something else!

Cant turn pk mode off. But umm if i get pked too much, i just take a break from the game. I only really get frustrated but yeah. Just take a break, watch a few videos on youtube or a show on Hulu and come back. They should be gone by then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tbh, I seen more pvp on barbie online.

^this
    yesh those barbies be vicious.
    b:shocked
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what ppl dont get is that u will ALWAYS have some ppl hating something.
    Some ppl love pk cos they say that is in their eye pvp server some like me go there for the oposition 2 pk those ppl its no QQ its reality.
    learn 2 live with it b:angry
  • BadBoii - Lost City
    BadBoii - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqR_SwwByMM

b:bye Just listen to the whole video =)
  • TheRedeemer - Lost City
    TheRedeemer - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqR_SwwByMM

b:bye Just listen to the whole video =)

i totally agree w ChckNrrs!well...wudnt tell any1 to kill him/herself tho but...every1 prolly got the point!

BadBoii..u saved my day! b:laugh b:thanks
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

You're an idiot.
  • Sucubus - Lost City
    Sucubus - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what this about pvp server being a PK server.
    Seriusly kids nowdays should get a life.
    Pvp for me is open field and not u must pk cos from how i see it u dont get xp and u need 2 buy doll or have S_Lock on to not lose ur gear so in what way is pvp a PK server smart ****.
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pvp for me is open field and not u must pk cos from how i see it u dont get xp and u need 2 buy doll or have S_Lock on to not lose ur gear so in what way is pvp a PK server smart ****.

You're also playing an online gameb:shutup
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

alright, first of all, if we're kids then that would mean you're an adult. There's a certain age when it's not ok to play games. You sound like you've reached it.

Secondly, you can pvp without dolls and such but in a strategic way. Such as letting your target attack you first so that he goes pink and you can kill him without gaining ours. If you couldn't pvp without dolls in a pvp server, only adults your age and cash shoppers would be playing.

P.S. Your comment made me lol.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    alright, first of all, if we're kids then that would mean you're an adult. There's a certain age when it's not ok to play games. You sound like you've reached it.

Secondly, you can pvp without dolls and such but in a strategic way. Such as letting your target attack you first so that he or she goes pink and you can kill him or her without gaining ours. If you couldn't pvp without dolls in a pvp server, only adults your age and cash shoppers would be playing.

you can also say they or them
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Secondly, you can pvp without dolls and such but in a strategic way. Such as letting your target attack you first so that he goes pink and you can kill him without gaining hours. If you couldn't pvp without dolls in a pvp server, only adults your age and cash shoppers would be playing.

Adding on to this.
    Spell check ftw.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    you can also say they or them

It really doesn't matter, tbh.
    Adding on to this.
    Spell check ftw.

Thanks. At least it's not as bad as what you wrote. Yours mad absolutely no sense at all.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wow xtacy O__o
  • PalmPixie - Dreamweaver
    PalmPixie - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Geez people are so hostile these days :S. And the little thing about "there's a certain age when you dont play games" is bs, im 23 years old and did a 15 month tour in Iraq and PWI and Beautiful Katamari are my 2 fave games of all time lol. So yall need to chill, so what, somebody pk'd you? OMG THE END OF THE WORLD! It's like that movie 2012...buildings falling over, things blowing up, somebody gets pk'd..
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It really doesn't matter, tbh.

Thanks. At least it's not as bad as what you wrote. Yours made absolutely no sense at all.

wut? lolyoursmad?
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wut? lolyoursmad?

Thats right sepf hit him where it hurts