Centaures as race?? check it out...

The_Devil_PT - Lost City
The_Devil_PT - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
hey everyone (:
i know that rising tide is just coming out and i'm really "excited" with that but i got some ideas that i would like you to see ^^...

well i was trying to sleep and meanwille i remembred something awfull, i never had the oppurtunity to play with a centaur character :S x.x

and these days i'v been thinking about some cool features to a centaur race in perfect world, something difrent, dynamic and that at least i'v never seen x.x

well, this would be a elemtal based class, what means that they would work with elemtents of nature (summons, elementals and principal elements as magic [fire, water, wind, earth] etc...)

1- .The costumization: to create a centaur we would be able to edit the upper part as normally we do with our characters ( we would be able to choose if we wanted to put horns on it or not, more then 1 horns kind option), and the "horse part" would be editable too, we would have the option to choose leg thickness, the tail and the hair (horse body) colors (only "normal" colors browns, whites, blacks, "blonds")
.The centaurs hairs must be long and "wild" some with flowers and leaves or feathers to addorn (because they are a wild race of course)

2- Classes (there would be no male/female class restriction!)

Hunters -> hunters would use spears/guns/rifles, instead of a bow/crossbow/slingshot, they'r damage would be lower the the archers one because they would be able to use pets/elementals/summons, whatever (one at time)
pets: - fire -> a fire wolf, that would do fire damage (would have great atack power (dps) and low defense)
- water -> a water eel, that would do water damage (high regenration power (hp), not much damage or defense (balanced)
- earth -> a earth boar, that would do earth damage (would have high defense and not a great atack power)
- wind -> a eagle, that would do metal (supposed to be wind) damage (great atack power, low defense)

Druids -> druis would use as weapon a book/ orb intead of staffs/wands/patakas, they would have healing powers not as great as clerics, but they would have the power to transform in elementals of each element to fight.
elementals: - fire -> would be a melee (dps) using 2 fire daggers (when the druid was on this form, his strenght stats would rise, his mag would get a bit lower, vit would stay the same, dex would rise [in this form druids are unable to heal, they would have to come back to normal form to heal])
- water -> would be a caster (healer) using no weapon but only using water as "weapon" (when druid was on this form, his strength would get lower, his mag would rise , vit would rise , dex would stay the same [and healing skills would get better], can heal on this form)
- earth -> would be a melee caster (support) using a erathmade shield and mace (would give mostly bufs to party and not with great damage, in this form druid strength would rise, mag would rise, vit would stay the same, dex would get lower [is excused to say that with buffs they have stronger atacks than without])
- wind -> would be a caster (dps) using a wind staff as weapon (would be a dps caster, with, not only but mostly, wind [metal] based atacks, druid strength would get lower, his mag would rise, vit would stay the same, dex would stay the same)

3- Fly: to fly (i confess that this was the hardest part...) i though about some big elementals of difrent elements...(it isn't the same as untamed, untamed don't use elementals but beasts/animals)

4- Mounts: the mounts to centaurs would have to be difrent, it would have to be some horse shoeing, more like a boot, with some nice effects and well designd (it obviously couldn't be the same as other races, because it wouldn't make any sence, and if the shoeings were well designd it would look nice)

5- Starting area: Starting area would have to be a dense forest, a bit darker, but with some magic inside of it (magical spirits all arounf, fairys, magical mushroons weird plants etc...), and it would be cool fi it had some open caves, not as a dungeon but as a cave, a simple and normal cave just with normal mobs inside.

Well this is my idea (: hope u enjoyed it, if not i'm sorry :S...if u got any suggestions about it or any changes u would do just post them here ^^

Keep thinking in perfect world's future and devloping ^^
(here are 2 ideas i gave before, check them out if u want http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5438412#post5438412 http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5362992#post5362992)