Enough is Enough Already!!!

SilverNightt - Lost City
SilverNightt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I can't tell you how tired I am of being Pked..
I mean really, I am a level 31 and I am out in the world trying to do a quest and the next thing I know I am dead before I can even respond..I saw there was a shield option and I clicked that and I checked all the boxes, now correct me if I am wrong, but is that not supposed to protect you from being Pked?? If not then what is the sense of it being there????
I have made a few characters so that way I can continue with the game, but I am so tired of reaching level 30 and then having to make a new character because the same thing happens all the time..
Post edited by SilverNightt - Lost City on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wrong server. The shield icon in PvP servers are filter settings for yourself. In PvE you can switch from PvE to PvP mode and vice versa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rebutia - Harshlands
    Rebutia - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    SilverNightt was right -- if you totally do not want to participate in PK, you need to create a character on one of those PvE servers (Dreamweaver, Sanctuary or Heaven's Tear).

However, if you just do not want to participate in PK when you are outclassed, you can learn to evade PK. (For example, a moment ago, an red named archer decided he was going to PK me. He landed in the middle of a batch of white named aggressive monsters and was just ignoring their attacks. So, when I saw he wanted to chase me, I decided I would catch up on the forums, and fix myself lunch. I hope he waits for me to come back.)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Beware all you 3x people, my phoenix is hungry b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    inb4 "qq la"
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    .....really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If you want join Dreamweaver and I could give you some stuff plus you won't ge pked unless you want to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you know you arent cut out for this server if you cant find a way to still get things done around the pkers.....I am still doin it at 9x...
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lowbies qq too much! don't go pve server, nothing to do there once u've leveled.
    but my advice:
    learn to avoid the hot spots, go to a remote area where the mobs you need are still there. I assure you, you won't get pk'd much, and if you do, pls don't qq.
    That adds fuel to the fire.
    Anyways,
    MUCH MORE DEATHS TO COME b:cryb:angryb:surrender
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    reroll or shut up and deal with it
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    all aboard the QQ express! LMAO
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is the CULTURE of L.C.

I would say reroll pve server.....but....i'm sure u know thats an option.

SO, PLAY SMART LAH.

99% of the fun of pking a noob is the QQ from the noob. So hit em with the OMG YOU SO PRO LAH stuff. it will help. Like "Whoa man! that was AWESOME! I didn't even know what happened and i'm dead!, What skill was that btw...ETC ETC"

Trust me. Play quiet, play HUMBLE, Play NICE till your at a level u can kick ppl's ****.....Then, the TRU FACE comes out.

Just my advice...take it if u want:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    reroll or shut up and deal with it

Says the lvl 30 that QQ'd about being pk'd by Conqueror. And look, she's still 30. Looks like a troll alt from an enemy guild.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    SilverNightt come to Heaven's Tear. I will do what I can to help u back to level 30. I can get u there pretty fast. And if u need a faction, the one I'm in is great. If u decide to go Pk, there is an option for that. Look for me w/ characters, Bai_Qi, Lu_, or Xiang Ji. Or when u come over look for StrongBow Faction, they have helped me on several things, and there is always someone from the faction on! Oh and don't listen to Whadafak or Foxgrit their just moody!
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Oh and don't listen to Whadafak or Foxgrit their just moody!

Wadafak?b:cry
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Since u really don't know, let me help u child. A Pve server has the option to go Pk! Meaning that if u don't want to get Pk'ed while doing ur quests, u don't have to. But when u get a little bored, and u r level is high enough, then u have the option for 10+ hours. If after 10 hours u don't like the game play, u can switch to a UnPk game play. Understand, or do I have to explain again?
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Since u really don't know, let me help u child. A Pve server has the option to go Pk! Meaning that if u don't want to get Pk'ed while doing ur quests, u don't have to. But when u get a little bored, and u r level is high enough, then u have the option for 10+ hours. If after 10 hours u don't like the game play, u can switch to a UnPk game play. Understand, or do I have to explain again?

wadafak?
    excuse me sir, but obviously you did not understand why i quoted you and wrote wadafak. Basically, you were under the impression that i was moody? In what sense do you find that to be true? anyways good day to you sir, and please refrain from calling me a child, when you don't even understand the context of my replies b:laugh
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    I was commenting on ur quote "Don't go to a Pve server, there's nothing to do once leveled". Once leveled to what, 100? He has plenty to do in a Pve server, as u have in a Pk server. The child remark was an actual assumption. I apologize for assuming that I was older than u! If ur younger than I, it would be a kind way to disagree w/ u, yes? I could be like some of these children on here and say something like "Wtf, and Wth". That's not very nice to say to someone who is just disagreeing with u, is it? Hahaha
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I was commenting on ur quote "Don't go to a Pve server, there's nothing to do once leveled". Once leveled to what, 100? He has plenty to do in a Pve server, as u have in a Pk server. The child remark was an actual assumption. I apologize for assuming that I was older than u! If ur younger than I, it would be a kind way to disagree w/ u, yes? I could be like some of these children on here and say something like "Wtf, and Wth". That's not very nice to say to someone who is just disagreeing with u, is it? Hahaha

mmm, its just my troll style yo, I assume I'm part of the in crowd ye' see, so I choose to say **** like wadafak? Ya dig? I mean check out my name.

Anyways a bit more seriously, it was my fault for simply stating there's nothing to do on a pve server. What I meant was that there is not as much pk compared to open pk servers. Once you reach high levels, 9x+, pk is the only thing that's actually fun.

p.s. I'm a college student, so I guess I'm still a kid b:surrender
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Ahhh, and this I agree w/! But if u turn Pk "On" won't it be the same fun? I plan on coming into Pk mode myself, as unlike some ppl. out there, am always watching my back. But yes, I am older than u, if the "Child thing upset u, I apologize" But don't take anything away from that Troll style, u might need it against some of these Male Idiots at ur school, who don't believe that "No Means No". Stay Strong in Body and in Spirit!
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    ^^ yeah, have fun in game. Either way that was just my opinion, but of course, others will find other aspects of the game more enjoyable. b:bye
  • SilverNightt - Lost City
    SilverNightt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hi everyone, sorry for my late responses back, got busy with work..
    I finally figured out the different Pve and Pvp server...Anyways, I was just making a comment that it would have been nice to have the option of turning on or off the Pking no matter what server you are on..As for ones that were nice to offer me some help, thank you.. I will be checking into that as soon as I can..
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    where is the point in PvP on Carebearserver if you can just switch on "godmode" to prevent yourself from being pked...b:bye

to be good at pvp you need to get pked 3+times a day from lv30-lv60...learning by dieing...b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • _azazel_ - Lost City
    _azazel_ - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ...learning by dieing...b:chuckle

win. 1000X win.
  • Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol, I made a character in one of the PvP server's just too see how different it was. I don't care if I die/get PK'd.. But when it's every single quest I do, it gets annoying trying to level. xP

PK is nice, but only when it's a fair fight. Why do PKs feel good about themselves PKing level 30's..? >_>;
    Please, call me Kiyo. b:thanks

"..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "
    [SIGPIC]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ugkz7d.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol, I made a character in one of the PvP server's just too see how different it was. I don't care if I die/get PK'd.. But when it's every single quest I do, it gets annoying trying to level. xP

PK is nice, but only when it's a fair fight. Why do PKs feel good about themselves PKing level 30's..? >_>;

They feel good about it because they're too wimpy to attempt PK among their own levels most of the time for the red name. PKing 3X's is their cowardly way of getting an easy red name to show off. :)
    Retired b:bye
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you want join Dreamweaver and I could give you some stuff plus you won't ge pked unless you want to

Do I get my heaveragr boots =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • AkaneAthalia - Lost City
    AkaneAthalia - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Noob ganking is just our way of saying "Welcome!" here to players new to the Lost City server. Be courteous and respond with a torrent of rage directed at the subject's mother as is customary amongst friends and you will be sure to fit in with the cool kids.

As a side note to any and all who mentioned "You will level up faster than PKers and eventually be able to kill them": it is a little known secret that PKers level up too on occasion. b:surrender
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Noob ganking is just our way of saying "Welcome!" here to players new to the Lost City server. Be courteous and respond with a torrent of rage directed at the subject's mother as is customary amongst friends and you will be sure to fit in with the cool kids.

As a side note to any and all who mentioned "You will level up faster than PKers and eventually be able to kill them": it is a little known secret that PKers level up too on occasion. b:surrender
    @#@#@$$32****
    @ YOUR MOTHER
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I can't tell you how tired I am of being Pked..
    I mean really, I am a level 31 and I am out in the world trying to do a quest and the next thing I know I am dead before I can even respond..I saw there was a shield option and I clicked that and I checked all the boxes, now correct me if I am wrong, but is that not supposed to protect you from being Pked?? If not then what is the sense of it being there????
    I have made a few characters so that way I can continue with the game, but I am so tired of reaching level 30 and then having to make a new character because the same thing happens all the time..

^Pro trolling.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear