Tideborn Release Date!

Options
Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
I have been playing detective when i noticed this piece of information.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=528632

Read when the poll closes. The expansion is expected in the first few weeks of December. I believe it is safe to say, before December 17th.

What do you think?
Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
Post edited by Mizuoni - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Or.....It's to fool us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:cold speechless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wouldn't it be better to keep this to the sticky... Also no one knows the real release date.. just wait a few more weeks, really is it that hard?
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I noticed this too, and it might be the date. Still a little skeptical, but out of the 31 days of December, that's my best bet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i noticed that when they posted that silly poll.

But i didn't care about an exact day of the release. :3 as long as it comes out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Or.....It's to fool us?

They... they wouldn't do that... would they? b:cry
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They said the first few weeks of December, barring any complications. I'd say before the 17th is the first few weeks of December.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They... they wouldn't do that... would they? b:cry
    Maybe they'll release the release date on the date we this is the release date?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Maybe they'll release the release date on the date we this is the release date?

You confuzzled yourself it seems =P
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You confuzzled yourself it seems =P
    Meant think. Not this x.x"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    It's in December, just wait and find out...
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wouldn't it be better to keep this to the sticky... Also no one knows the real release date.. just wait a few more weeks, really is it that hard?

yesh, i been saving up gear for the past 2 monthsb:dirty
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Did this say which year? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    yesh, i been saving up gear for the past 2 monthsb:dirty
    Crazy guy... every tideborn char will be the alt of a rich high level.. I wonder how that will look like..
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have been playing detective when i noticed this piece of information.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=528632

Read when the poll closes. The expansion is expected in the first few weeks of December. I believe it is safe to say, before December 17th.

What do you think?

Well this is how i see it.

First off, they said it was in the first few weeks of December, and December 17 is considered the beginning of the middle, or beginning of the end if you will. Which leads me to what the Developer said.

"Barring any unforeseen issues during the last few stages of development and testing, you can expect to see the upcoming expansion launched within the first few weeks of December."

This means!!! That they are going to run the patch earlier then that, and the week after they will fix the bugs and it is like the "Official release of the tideborn" yet the people that started the TB with the bugs, glitches, etc get to keep their chars. So it is like an Open closed beta if you will.

Which leads to my third observation which is if they did do what i expect they would, that means the Patch comes out on December 9, and they will fix the bugs next week, DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!!
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
    edited November 2009
    Options

First off, they said it was in the first few weeks of December, and December 17 is considered the beginning of the middle, or beginning of the end if you will. Which leads me to what the Developer said.

"Barring any unforeseen issues during the last few stages of development and testing, you can expect to see the upcoming expansion launched within the first few weeks of December."

This means!!! That they are going to run the patch earlier then that, and the week after they will fix the bugs and it is like the "Official release of the tideborn" yet the people that started the TB with the bugs, glitches, etc get to keep their chars. So it is like an Open closed beta if you will.

Which leads to my third observation which is if they did do what i expect they would, that means the Patch comes out on December 9, and they will fix the bugs next week, DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!!
    Omg row of txt.. and Where's the mod when you need him? (/her)
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

Or.....the GM put a random date in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    Put some pieces of paper in a hat, with each day of December.. now GM takes one and ta da! release date!
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Or.....the GM put a random date in?

"Knowledge that is know always effects the way a person writes"

So lets say someone read a book b4 someone else and he wants to pretend he didnt, but when you read his he has "hidden ways" to show he read the book.

So Gms never do anything "Out of Random" it always has to do with something, trust me.
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

So lets say someone read a book b4 someone else and he wants to pretend he didnt, but when you read his he has "hidden ways" to show he read the book.

So Gms never do anything "Out of Random" it always has to do with something, trust me.
    Technically, absolutely nothing can be completely random. But they can get pretty darn close to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options

GMS are allowed to do random things too. Also your sig, Common and Sense are 2 words arent they? b:surrender
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    GMS are allowed to do random things too. Also your sig, Common and Sense are 2 words arent they? b:surrender

They are ALLOWED but in their subconscious they cant because they already know the info so it secretly "creeps out" even though they think it is completely random.

And about the Common Sense, if i would have put a space between them, it would be like the book "Common Sense" made b4 the revolutionary war, and since i didnt want you to get confused by that I put it as 1 word.

~Silver
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What do you think?

I think you should have posted this in the official release date sticky thread instead of starting yet another. It will come out whenever they are ready to release it.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They are ALLOWED but in their subconscious they cant because they already know the info so it secretly "creeps out" even though they think it is completely random.

And about the Common Sense, if i would have put a space between them, it would be like the book "Common Sense" made b4 the revolutionary war, and since i didnt want you to get confused by that I put it as 1 word.
    Well, there are 365 days in the year. So, he has to pick 1/365 choices, meaning it cant be completely random anyways. Unless he say's something like flubberglaff. >.>
    And even that's not completely random.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think you should have posted this in the official release date sticky thread instead of starting yet another. It will come out whenever they are ready to release it.

*Acts suprised* OMG it will come out when they release it!!!! where did u get that idea!!! *sacrasm*

Really, dont try to take the gms job, because now u are a troll, and trolls get flamed

~Silver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    After all this, we've come to these lovely 8 letters.

inb4lock
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    After all this, we've come to these lovely 9 letters.

inb4merge

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well, there are 365 days in the year. So, he has to pick 1/365 choices, meaning it cant be completely random anyways. Unless he say's something like flubberglaff. >.>
    And even that's not completely random.

But it just so happened that the day is in December of 2009. ANd it just so happens they said it is released in 2009. And it just so happens to be the week after what can be called the end of the first weeks.

Weird, isnt it xD

~Silver
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    After all this, we've come to these lovely 8 letters.

inb4lock
    *cough*
    seven letters and number.
    b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *cough*
    seven letters and number.
    b:shocked

OOOO u just got served b:thanks lmao

~Silver
This discussion has been closed.