Amount Healed show up as numbers

Options
Gothikaa - Lost City
Gothikaa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Hey guys.. i've just set up a Poll on General Discussion.. pls go vote yes! it is a poll on whether heals should show up as numbers just like attacks do. including Crits, basic heals ( wellspring surge) and HoTs ticking ( Ironheart ).

please vote and hope this come true. we deserve a little something from keeping ppl alive :)
Post edited by Gothikaa - Lost City on

Comments

• Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ur a bit late, i have about 3 posts w/ polls about it xP.

the only down side i've gotten from it is ppl complaining about it might make lag b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It doubt it would create too much lag, and besides EtherSaga has heals show up as numbers.

I don't see why they can't let PWI have heals show up. (and fix our Auto-pathing system... >.>)
  • Gothikaa - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yepp almost all or all games shows heals.. pwi is the first ive seen that doesnt. this would really make the game more interesting for clerics and might even entice more ppl to play clerics.

although some are fervently against the idea, probably cos they are DD class and dont really care about clerics, i hope this will be implemented as an on/off option :)
  • Gothikaa - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    anyways a shout out to all clerics, it would be nice if all of u voice out about wat u think about this. pretty hard to make anything happen by myself.. i've done a poll on general discussion but got shot down by other classes :(
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    id rather be able see the damage a mob is dealing to other players... It would make managing stacked heals easier
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No

/endthread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    id rather be able see the damage a mob is dealing to other players... It would make managing stacked heals easier

me too or at least some way to see who actually has aggro and not just who is in attack mode.
    actually it would be better to see who has aggro because then you would be able to see who WILL be taking damage soon not just who is atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [ot]
    u can actually see that b:mischievous
    [/eot]
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [ot]
    u can actually see that b:mischievous
    [/eot]

you can see who is in combat mode or whatever you call it via the red box arounf their name in a squad. But say that your in an fb51, the barb goes in, aggroes 3 mobs and everyone starts attacking except you who are healing. everyone will have the red box except you because you are not attacking. But if a BM who is attacking right beside the barb steals aggro from one you cannot see that unless you are paying attention to their health bars and you wont know it until his bar starts going down. at least for a ranged class you can tell when they steal cuz the mob run toward them.

if there is another way I can see who has aggro before they take damage and not just who is attacking please inform me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mob turn front to person which is attacking/gonna attack
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Deathrowjr - Sanctuary
    Deathrowjr - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think that'd be a good idea. b:victory Although you should be able to toggle it on and off and see the healed amounts as a different colored text, otherwise you might get confused with the damage texts.
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think that'd be a good idea. b:victory Although you should be able to toggle it on and off and see the healed amounts as a different colored text, otherwise you might get confused with the damage texts.

Not if the colour was blue.This would help new cleric as to the amount healed as there is thing called over healing.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Or green like in the new MMO PWE game which i must not name, but you get the picture.

It shows the amount of HP you heal, and its pure win b:dirty
    b:dirty
  • Gothikaa - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yeap! definitely.. healing then wldnt be so boring.. especially for long boss fights..which wld put ppl to sleep b:cry