OMG......Lemmiwinks

LMAO

no idea what lemmiwinks is :x and im afraid to google it at workb:embarrass
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    K so here is the deal.
    1: I never said I one shot them.
    2: that bm was a one shot in my eyes, her cham ticked then th next shot dropped her to 0 hp ( thats a one shot imo.) It's like saying when a mage undines you for 200 then hits you for 20k ice dragon crit thats it wasn't a oneshot).
    3:The redhawk leader was not afk. Hewas charmless. I was also charmless.
    4 : you can clearly see he wasn't afk. he had his pvp swords on. I also had the bleed effect on me.

i asked boojangles what happened and i found ti pretty funny what happened lol. ya was fighting and you jumped ontop of that pile of bones then he tried to get uo there to attack you and he slid off and kept doing that sling shot glitch and you kept blasting him. tragic...
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no idea what lemmiwinks is :x and im afraid to google it at workb:embarrass

South Park....that is all b:surrender
    i asked boojangles what happened and i found ti pretty funny what happened lol. ya was fighting and you jumped ontop of that pile of bones then he tried to get uo there to attack you and he slid off and kept doing that sling shot glitch and you kept blasting him. tragic...

Its pro Soul...just too pro for us....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nothing wrong with using the terrain to your advantage b:byeb:laugh