Transfered zen to the wrong server QQ

Vadi - Dreamweaver
Vadi - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm sure everyone's interested in my great story of how this happened, but to keep this short... I charged zen, but transfered them to the wrong server instead, and I'm now trying to find a way to undo that last transfer so I can transfer it to my server >_<

I've submitted a ticket to support about this issue, but based on past experience dealing with the support team, I probably won't hear anything for another week. I really want to buy some more ani packs before the vent ends, so I'm hoping one of the GMs will pick up on this thread and maybe offer some solution/suggestion regarding this issue in the next day or two v.v

(and how come the billing department never answer its phones? <_< )
Post edited by Vadi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A) It asks you to confirm you wish to transfer to "x" server for a reason, to prevent errors of this nature.
    B) It's a holiday, Billing and Support are open Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
    C) You probably won't be able to get it moved to another server, the confirmation boxes mean that any mistakes could be avoided and you should take more time when making your selection.
  • Vadi - Dreamweaver
    Vadi - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A) It asks you to confirm you wish to transfer to "x" server for a reason, to prevent errors of this nature.
    B) It's a holiday, Billing and Support are open Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
    C) You probably won't be able to get it moved to another server, the confirmation boxes mean that any mistakes could be avoided and you should take more time when making your selection.

Ouch... I see