New Race and Classes Idea

Shadrika - Sanctuary
Shadrika - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
I had an idea for new races. I was thinking along the lines of some dragon-based race and/or aqua-race. I just thought it'd be nice to add more variety in the race/class section. Just a suggestion, and open to discussion. I guess I was thinking of calling the dragon-race something like Dracomars with an Assassin class and Guardian class. The aqua-race I haven't fully thought through yet... But if anyone wants to add onto this idea or make any suggestions or whatever, please, by all means, do so.
Post edited by Shadrika - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You realize that a new aqua based race is being introduced in a week or so that will include an assasin class?

I'd be shocked to hear of another new race being added after that for a looong time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Shadrika - Sanctuary
    Shadrika - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You realize that a new aqua based race is being introduced in a week or so that will include an assasin class?

I'd be shocked to hear of another new race being added after that for a looong time.

I haven't been on in months and just recently got back to playing, so I had no idea there was going to be a new race. Where have you heard of this?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I haven't been on in months and just recently got back to playing, so I had no idea there was going to be a new race. Where have you heard of this?

Now you do.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Check the sticky in Gen D about the Tideborn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3