Just a little question:

preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
On what server did Conqueror conqured all the map.Was it Lost City or Harshlands?I want to start a new char on that server and how i'm still downloading the client i can't check for myself.
Oh and another question, is that a good server to play now? i know they are giing their territories but it would be **** if there was another very powerfull fation that can take them all again. Thank You!
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lost City

If you can level your **** off and get into one of the guilds doing TW then yes its worth your while.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    be4 u are that lvl ewerything might change lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Didn't CQ disband right after?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Didn't CQ disband right after?

Yes indeed.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • preka
    preka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so if I'm a hardcore gamer that plays day and night and makes a decent level fast what is the most disputated server on terr wars?
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    preka wrote: »
    so if I'm a hardcore gamer that plays day and night and makes a decent level fast what is the most disputated server on terr wars?
    Lost City.
  • Holgeer - Lost City
    Holgeer - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lost City rocks.^^
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited November 2009

dont expect getting lv 95+ in less then 2-3 months if not more
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lost City rocks.^^

yesh!
    dont expect getting lv 95+ in less then 2-3 months if not more

ehh about a total of 6-12 month should bring me really close to 100.
    (around 3 months & no cash shopping = near 80)
    so me making good time. b:thanks

also at the OP...um probably going to be around 2-6 main factions taking over the map before you get high enough to actually do something in a TW.
    xD
    most of the colors on the map is already disappearing.
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You won't get in. Your computer will blow up before you can enter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wouldn't Heaven's Tear be a good one for TW as well? It seems they've got a pretty good fight-for-whatever-you-can-grab going on.

Dreamweaver definitely isn't a good one right now, unless you can get the entire Calamity faction banned somehow. Nothing bad against Calamity, they're just running downhill with the flag with no definite signs of stopping. Armagedon (and I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong) was one of the bigger TW factions and they announced last week that they were going non-TW. Equinox is the second biggest dog here and they didn't last that long against Calamity this week (compared to previous weeks).
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wouldn't Heaven's Tear be a good one for TW as well? It seems they've got a pretty good fight-for-whatever-you-can-grab going on.

Dreamweaver definitely isn't a good one right now, unless you can get the entire Calamity faction banned somehow. Nothing bad against Calamity, they're just running downhill with the flag with no definite signs of stopping. Armagedon (and I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong) was one of the bigger TW factions and they announced last week that they were going non-TW. Equinox is the second biggest dog here and they didn't last that long against Calamity this week (compared to previous weeks).

2 things to point out here

1 arma is reforming and becoming a tw faction again

2 the reason eq didnt last is cause they didnt show up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What I'm waiting for on DW is for the new territories to be released, and the mass number of lvl 3 factions bidding on NPC territory wars...just because EQ, Arma, and Cala can't all take the territories at once.

This, of course, assumes that there will be more than 3 new territories.

God, wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth? We all wait for new areas, and BAM! Only 3 come out.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What I'm waiting for on DW is for the new territories to be released, and the mass number of lvl 3 factions bidding on NPC territory wars...just because EQ, Arma, and Cala can't all take the territories at once.

This, of course, assumes that there will be more than 3 new territories.

God, wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth? We all wait for new areas, and BAM! Only 3 come out.

Er..Theres only 2 new territories...The city and the surrounding area. The tideborn area is really really small you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2 things to point out here

1 arma is reforming and becoming a tw faction again

2 the reason eq didnt last is cause they didnt show up.

Ok, see, I was entirely unaware of this. b:bye
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
This discussion has been closed.