crafting lvl 3 to lvl 4

infinitebluesky
infinitebluesky Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Hi everyone,i have a problem whit crafting:

i'm tailor lvl 3,to lvl up i crafted some lvl 4 plates but haven't got any skill exp (but got the normal exp and spirit),can you explain me why and how to get it? thanks you
Post edited by infinitebluesky on

Comments

• Lu_ - Heavens Tear
    Lu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I believe u answered ur own question. Ur a level 3 not 4. Make sure ur green bar is full. Try that
  • infinitebluesky
    edited November 2009
    well that may sound strange but to gain exp at the lvl 2 i was used to make lvl 3 armour/weapons.
    If you check you can't make lvl 1 weapons/armours,it start from lvl 2 (so u are able to make when you have lvl 1 skill)...and by the way,that's the highest lvl i can make (it don't allow me to make lvl 5), it's a nonsense allow someone to make a tot lvl,don't give exp and force you to make lower lvl to raise...dunno,it's just sound strange to me...
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Equipment level != crafting level. The equipments level is higher as each crafting level covers a couple levels.
  • infinitebluesky
    edited November 2009
    I believe u answered ur own question. Ur a level 3 not 4. Make sure ur green bar is full. Try that

done but nothing, i don't take skill exp... is it possible that i need a certain chapter lvl (i'm lvl 42) or quest to gain exp? or maybe a skill book?
    sorry if i keep bother but really don't know what to do
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Before you craft, check what level of craftsmanship the equipment needs. Its usually provided at the bottom-right area of the manfacturing screen.

If youre a level 3 crafter looking to get to lvl4, as far as weapons go i believe the grade level 4~6 equipments would get you the necessary skill exp.

Eg. Bows
    Grade 4 - Padded Iron Bow
    Grade 5 - Lightning Bow
    Grade 6 - Ornament Bow

Also at lvl50, you would get a quest to make 3 2* weapons/armours to level your blacksmith/tailor to level4

It would be wise to craft these 2* equips now itself while increasing your crafting exp bar.

The weapons are:-
    Sawtooth Blades
    Ornament Bow
    Heretic Banishing Pataka

Armours are:-
    Wraith Robe
    Glowing Cuisses
    Stoneblood Bazubands
  • Endlessabyss - Heavens Tear
    Endlessabyss - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Does that mean that I need to be LVL50 and do that paticular quest in order to become lvl4 Blacksmith??
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes, that is precisely what it means.
  • Endlessabyss - Heavens Tear
    Endlessabyss - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes, that is precisely what it means.

Thanks b:thanks
  • Nancie - Harshlands
    Nancie - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i trashed my quest how do i get it back ?
    MUAH b:kissb:cute