Will Tauren Chieftain/Lion Spirit work for endgame?

Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Archer
Question is in the topic. Because if I can wear them endgame and they compare to the alternatives (Excluding Frost, etc) I'll make the money to buy them in a heartbeat.

EDIT: Also, is wearing one Heavenly Lord/one Misty Forest a good ring combo? Considering I'm built with 42 less Dex than most archers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Does nobody know, lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would rather have 2 heavenlies than heavenly/misty combo. You probably dont need that extra accuracy. The heavenly's +2% crit is nice.

Also, if mid 80s-early 90s is end game for you, then chieftain should be fine. Lion spirit with good shards would suffice too. That is unless you have extra cash or find a nice 3*/lunar/event gear.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    I have honestly never seen a cape better than Tauren that wasn't lunar. I have a +5 dex cape, but that can't compare to HP regen/MP regen/5-element defense. >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The MP / HP Regen is not a big deal. It's the magic defense that matters.

Most archers I come across us HP capes or HP/Dex capes.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Endgame cape is the lvl96 molder one (other than the lunar ofc). Tauren might have the magic def, but it is not high lvl cape enough to give ample hp for refines. Also if you try get the hh90 gold cape, You can later make it g15 if u are planning to play till then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I like my cape on my veno, gives me a total of about 550hp. b:dirty
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.