venos in a whole

Speedius - Harshlands
Speedius - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
in the giehugic game of PWI did u ever stop and think to yourself "mabye i should check out a pwntastic thread and like leave a comment or sumthin i dont know" and then you went on to the forums and on to the veno class page topic thing and found this thread, this thread is not a pwntastic thread but i think it is cooler then the other side of the pillow so shut up,

well now that im done with that giant run-un sentence lets get to the point of this thread... um... err... *gurgle* oh! um i know now.
i see ur a veno, (i think) or want to be one, well friend i have several questions slightly realated to what i just said.

if ur a veno r u a girl or a g.i.r.l.(guy in real life) its ok you can be honest Im a guy and thats why my veno has huge **** and while your here why not talk about startrek online, that weird guy who married his DS game, or VAPOR TRAILS YAY!!!!! ... ... um you can post now you know
Post edited by Speedius - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o.o you committed a crime =P No mentioning other games.... though... i don't think that one is out yet is it? So yeah.... idk if it's against rules b:surrender
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Speedius - Harshlands
    Speedius - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    oooooooh woopsie that cant be good just ignore its existence
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would recommend that in the future, if you are going to make posts like this, do it over here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

It would save everyone lots of time.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ummmmm wut
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would recommend that in the future, if you are going to make posts like this, do it over here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

It would save everyone lots of time.

Stop sending all the spam to my home.b:sad
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lolololololwut?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    in the giehugic game of PWI did u ever stop and think to yourself "mabye i should check out a pwntastic thread and like leave a comment or sumthin i dont know" and then you went on to the forums and on to the veno class page topic thing and found this thread, this thread is not a pwntastic thread but i think it is cooler then the other side of the pillow so shut up,

well now that im done with that giant run-un sentence lets get to the point of this thread... um... err... *gurgle* oh! um i know now.
    i see ur a veno, (i think) or want to be one, well friend i have several questions slightly realated to what i just said.

if ur a veno r u a girl or a g.i.r.l.(guy in real life) its ok you can be honest Im a guy and thats why my veno has huge **** and while your here why not talk about startrek online, that weird guy who married his DS game, or VAPOR TRAILS YAY!!!!! ... ... um you can post now you know
    inb4idiotissenttolowerdepths
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.