Rising Tide - Launched!

Options

Comments

• TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My mom decides to take my computer tower away from me this week.......

I want to cry a Plume Lake right nowb:shockedb:cryb:shockedb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • KimEunMi - Dreamweaver
    KimEunMi - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My mom decides to take my computer tower away from me this week.......

I want to cry a Plume Lake right nowb:shockedb:cryb:shockedb:cry

Worst timing ever. :( That really stinks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    it... needs... to... be... released... [insert zombieface]

b:sad
  • sigrath
    sigrath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just wanted to say cant wait i played perfect world awhile back but stopped cause i got bored with the class been waiting for an assassin type class to be put in and here it is cant WAIT GO PWIRT
    [SIGPIC]http://img37.imageshack.us/i/sigstage1.png/[/SIGPIC]
    ^Sig By Knightmair Thank You!!

Alliance:xxxxxxxx
    Guild: xxxxxxxx
    Name: Sigrath
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Marksman
    Level: xxx
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It ussually patches around 6 AM my time, and finished 9 AM my time ( which ofcourse happen to be the time i start to work )

I will be behind at elast 10 levels before i even get the chance to make my char QQ

Anyways i will outlevel everyone! i will go and quest like crazy! ( or just run FC with my level 10 TB to get he EXP lmao )
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • KimEunMi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I know some people don't like doing it, but I really enjoy making new characters and levelling them. :) So this should be fun, can't wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure about this will we be getting the expansion on Tuesday weekly maintence near midnight(16th)? or Wednesday midnight near (17th)?
    just making sure because i'm only playing when it is launchedb:chuckle
    Me don't want to miss itb:sad
    ..Let me read my GM messagesb:surrender
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure about this will we be getting the expansion on Tuesday weekly maintence near midnight(16th)? or Wednesday midnight near (17th)?
    just making sure because i'm only playing when it is launchedb:chuckle
    Me don't want to miss itb:sad
    ..Let me read my GM messagesb:surrender

The patch might come out somewhere like 1:00a.m on the 16th. The servers wont come back up till like 4:00 a.m. If that helps. Oh and less than 40 hours leftb:laugh.
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The patch might come out somewhere like 1:00a.m on the 16th. The servers wont come back up till like 4:00 a.m. If that helps. Oh and less than 40 hours leftb:laugh.

Yes it helpsb:chuckle. Thanks Gandorab:victory
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • gaymerdude
    gaymerdude Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I read on wikipedia its going to be release December 9th.
    Which is sorta before winter, or whatever you guys consider Winter.
    I dont know if the date is real, but does Wikipedia make frequent mistakes?

Correct me if im wrong about the release date.

According To Wikipedia :

Rising Tide

(To Be Released Dec 09, 2009)[4]

* New Race: Tideborn
    * New Classes: Psychic and Assassin
    * More than 200 new quests

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World#Rising_Tide

b:pleased

Wikipedia isn't always accurate... What happened is somebody wrote an article with an estimated date, but wrote it as a matter-of-fact. Then somebody (probably a fan of PWI) read the article and excitedly added the information to Wikipedia, with a link to the source as proof. Since they have "proof" of this information, the Wiki staff have no reason to doubt it. If you happen to stumble upon information on Wikipedia that you know to be wrong report it, and provide an article that proves it. (like the first page of this official forum post, which [now] lists a later date)
  • Esren - Sanctuary
    Esren - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sooo when I first found the release date I had no idea how I was gonna survive to the 16th.

Luckily, finals are keeping me ample busy...

But my internet connection at school absolutely SUCKS so I probably won't get to play until I get back home on Friday ANYway...

Augh, conflicting emotions!!
  • SuccubusKiss - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ~ Still eating a bagel and waiting~ b:pleased
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Worst timing ever. :( That really stinks.

I know I'm actually crying.

I'm so mad it's unfathomable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • KawaiiMoon - Dreamweaver
    KawaiiMoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG! I never got around to looking up the date until now, and I find out it's in two days!!! Only problem is that I'm on the east coast, so I won't be able to download until 4 am... oh well. It's worth it! b:pleased
  • KimEunMi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I know I'm actually crying.

I'm so mad it's unfathomable

I'll be honest, if I was in your situation, I'd be crying too. X( I get so easily frustrated. Sorry to hear that happened though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll be honest, if I was in your situation, I'd be crying too. X( I get so easily frustrated. Sorry to hear that happened though.

Well good news I convinced my mom not to take my computer and take my DSi instead! b:victory b:victory. Kim I wuvers you thanks for the heartfelt feelings! b:pleased b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KimEunMi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well good news I convinced my mom not to take my computer and take my DSi instead! b:victory. Kim I wuvers you thanks for the heartfelt feelings! b:pleased

:D Well that's great! You get to enjoy the game now.

haha of course! Glad to be of help.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    gaymerdude wrote: »
    Wikipedia isn't always accurate... What happened is somebody wrote an article with an estimated date, but wrote it as a matter-of-fact. Then somebody (probably a fan of PWI) read the article and excitedly added the information to Wikipedia, with a link to the source as proof. Since they have "proof" of this information, the Wiki staff have no reason to doubt it. If you happen to stumble upon information on Wikipedia that you know to be wrong report it, and provide an article that proves it. (like the first page of this official forum post, which [now] lists a later date)

Lol I read and arcticle once from MMOsite, I think it was that one, which had so many errors. It said you get you demon sage culti at lvl82b:chuckle

For unreleased content, I'm sticking to what the GMs say.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is why I only listen to the GM's when it comes to stuff like this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    actually looking forwards to the release now lol

b:cute

all i can say is dont expect any money from me because of this
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1 day 5 hours 12 minutes Till Release b:dirty
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Skyhealing - Heavens Tear
    Skyhealing - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle i guess everyone will be posting message about how much time left untill Wednesday 16th
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    About 28 - 29 hours to go. b:victory b:chuckle
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yeah it's going to happen but ok
    and I seriously can't wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wonder how much LAG there's going to be when the Tideborn's come out because it seems that everyone is going to be one (Including myself witch is roling a physic).

And lastly, there will be a bunch of QQ that people won't be able to do there quest because there will be so many people that needs the the mobs for the same quest.

Its going to be very difficult for people to do there quests for the firs 1-19 lvl's. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wonder how much LAG there's going to be when the Tideborn's come out because it seems that everyone is going to be one (Including myself witch is roling a physic).

And lastly, there will be a bunch of QQ that people won't be able to do there quest because there will be so many people that needs the the mobs for the same quest.

Its going to be very difficult for people to do there quests for the firs 1-19 lvl's. b:surrender

If there are too many about, either hang out with the GMs (if there are any hanging around after launch) or log out and spend some time customising your character(s). b:victory
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Probably not for me. My computer isn't the greatest so it'll probably take me quite a while to download the new expansion.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just got me a new video card today (previous one was **** up my system) so I'm ready for the expansion. I can finally play games on max settings with very little to no lag..... except in west Arch, of course.
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Worse than West Archosaur on peak activity, I'd imagine. I suggest lowering your graphics settings before heading over (though not too much if you want to enjoy the new scenery).

As for quests, a smart thing to do if you have a lot of in-game buddies is form a group of six and do all the quests together, so you share all of the quest kills.

Less than 30 hours to go...
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's a good idea, but hey I guess I have missed it, What time does the show start?
This discussion has been closed.