i hope it dont cut off hikaru's **** b:dirtyb:kiss

lucas O____O omg. rotfl. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yeah but it cuts off under the ****
    It's not just the Fairy Dress. A lot of fash glitch when the camera (not yours) zooms out far enough. Even the defaul fash glitches, and there's been reports of fash glitching when you take a snapshot in the "fitting room" window.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Lucas_sxc - Harshlands
    Lucas_sxc - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:cutehiiiikarruuuuu u said u have aprezy for me?
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't think this will ever be fixed since this was caused by mesh files glitching...

I don't get it... And you still didn't tell me how you got ahold of the patches early.

some times patches are added on update server when server is still on :P
    its not very hard latest patch was 207-212 so i changed that 207 to 212 on that link then i just tried 212- 213 214 215 216 and blub 217 was right one :P
    my english is so blah so i hope u understand :D
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's not just the Fairy Dress. A lot of fash glitch when the camera (not yours) zooms out far enough. Even the defaul fash glitches, and there's been reports of fash glitching when you take a snapshot in the "fitting room" window.

i had that happen with my vixen wrap. >.> thought it was a glitch. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    eternalnab wrote: »
    some times patches are added on update server when server is still on :P
    its not very hard latest patch was 207-212 so i changed that 207 to 212 on that link then i just tried 212- 213 214 215 216 and blub 217 was right one :P
    my english is so blah so i hope u understand :D
    Ok, I understand how sometimes you'd get ahold of patches early, but I still don't get how you can tell what size it is BEFORE you download it.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:cutehiiiikarruuuuu u said u have aprezy for me?

yes i do....or do i o.O lolz. you will have to wait and see. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucas_sxc - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i have a question to any1 who knows: my friends say that the new classes and a new server is coming out on this new patch tho i have a doubt it is, but am i wrong? please let me know b:laugh
  • Lucas_sxc - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    oooooooo goodie i cant w8 b:pleased
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i have a question to any1 who knows: my friends say that the new classes and a new server is coming out on this new patch tho i have a doubt it is, but am i wrong? please let me know b:laugh

i don't think so. but they are coming out with packs for black friday. they are going to have hamster pets in them. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

-cough- right. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i think spoons already stated there will be no new servers with the expansion, but we shall see what happens, more population flocking to the game for the expansion may force them to put up another one.
    plus i dont think the expansion will come today, its only a 2 hour restart, i think it'd take longer then that to add that much content
  • eternalnab
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ok, I understand how sometimes you'd get ahold of patches early, but I still don't get how you can tell what size it is BEFORE you download it.

cuz i d/l it riteaway and install so i see what size it is :D
  • ensarek
    ensarek Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't worry SugarPrinces nobody's perfect and you are not a tard. She is right though there should be a little more warning. I was with a friend fighting Heirarchs when the server shutdown came up. We had to kill everything around us then find a place were we could be safe. Didn't have much time left when we logged off.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol, forgot to quote?
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol, forgot to quote?

lol. ooops. lucas made a bad post. O___O pfft! dun dun dun!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    eternalnab wrote: »
    cuz i d/l it riteaway and install so i see what size it is :D
    Gah, forget what I said earlier... What I wanna know is how you get ahold of patches early BEFORE they post it on the website...
    lol. ooops. lucas made a bad post. O___O pfft! dun dun dun!b:laugh
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited November 2009
    Options
    Gah, forget what I said earlier... What I wanna know is how you get ahold of patches early BEFORE they post it on the website...

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

i think the file is there, if you punch in the url manually, is what they mean, its just not listed on any pages anywhere with a link to download
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Where's all the peoples I usually mess around with on here during Maint? ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Where's all the peoples I usually mess around with on here during Maint? ;-;

Hiya Gwen. Welcome back. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i think the file is there, if you punch in the url manually, is what they mean, its just not listed on any pages anywhere with a link to download
    So you're saying I could probably have the next few weeks worth of patches in advance? b:shocked
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Lucas_sxc - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well.... since im bored and waiting for pwi to finish update, hikaru we need 2find a good spot to grind for good drops to make lotsa money :D *saving for cute fash @.@* does any one have any ideas on what monsters drop good DQ items etc from around 65-75?
  • eternalnab
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So you're saying I could probably have the next few weeks worth of patches in advance? b:shocked

no they add patch on update server same day when is maintenance :)
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

b:shocked ...Is that true? O.O wow lolz j/k :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options

from what i gather from what they posted, yeah, just change the numbers at the end of the url around to more match the upcoming patches. havent tried it myself tho, i'll just wait for the launcher to tell me to update :)
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well.... since im bored and waiting for pwi to finish update, hikaru we need 2find a good spot to grind for good drops to make lotsa money :D *saving for cute fash @.@* does any one have any ideas on what monsters drop good DQ items etc from around 65-75?

Woot for grinding. b:dirty Thats a deal then b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucas_sxc - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yeh i hvnt rly goten around to quoteing lol my bad ^^
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:cry
    they hamnapped me friends and family~
    b:irritatedb:infuriated
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hiya Gwen. Welcome back. b:thanks

LOL hi! ... I went some wheres? b:sad Thanks for tellin me XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy