wut is the highest d@m@ge you h@ve ever done

anwynd
anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
ok if you post here tell me the skill you used the mob it killed & the element of the mob keep doing your best keeping the sq@ud @live (we @ll no clerics r the best thing to h@ve in the sq@ud *runs out of the cleric section*)b:victoryb:pleased
Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
Post edited by anwynd on

Comments

• Onnorasid - Lost City
    Onnorasid - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    24500 to an orchid petali when i was level 74 and still using that bad@ss acalantha wand. DblSpark>Extreme Poison> wield thunder (crit) i 1 shotted it i was like hell yea. b:mischievous
  • anwynd
    edited November 2009
    wow nice (finn@ly some one posted something the w@y i @sked for it to be postedb:thanks)
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    34888 dmg from tempest on Zimo in FB59 @ 71st lvl boss is metal element if I remember correctly
  • Jetue - Harshlands
    Jetue - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    42k on one of the trio of bosses in the swamps (think it was non element)

max mag debuf > Extreme poison > bm dragons > jones blessing > double spark > crit wield thunder
    If you need to tell someone you how pro you are, you are not pro. Your reputation and skills should speak for you.
    -adaptation of one of the many quotes I love

Favorite opening line when entering a squad:
    "Hi. So, am I the tank?"

BMs are probably my favorite dds around. They aren't squishy, usually respect and protect the cleric, and in spite of the seemingly constant suicidal impulses, don't get me killed very often.

Jetue - Squad based Cleric
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    anwynd wrote: »
    wow nice (finn@ly some one posted something the w@y i @sked for it to be postedb:thanks)

maybe because you made 6 threads that asked the same question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Does a boss count? I did these two hits on Brigand Transient.

25s7u3t.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • LordRyukesen - Sanctuary
    LordRyukesen - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    No one below lvl 70 has replied to this, so I figured i'd be the first one.

I did 2.3k damage to the elf fb19 boss a few nights ago. It had increased life and since we had a lvl 67 cleric helping I decided to just attack.

I was sooo proud of how well i've been bringing up my cleric ^^.b:victoryb:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    No idea lol. When the melee stack the 57893957 debuffs to look at their attack dmg for fun, im usually the one BBing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    what's the highest you've ever hit on qui? b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    what's the highest you've ever hit on qui? b:chuckle
    i actually have my dmg log off :O when i see the image dmg its 6-7k?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zolyph - Sanctuary
    Zolyph - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think the highest I've ever done was about 52k. I had max chi and did Spark>Elemental Seal>Tempest and got a critical (the mob had a veno's amplify damage also haha)
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Does a boss count? I did these two hits on Brigand Transient.

25s7u3t.jpg

OMG lol..

I think my highest has been 60-62kk in Fb79 aswell with amp+HF. If it wouldve been a crit I'd sooo ss'ed that lmao.
  • Kyrinia - Dreamweaver
    Kyrinia - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    21k crit, today, from tempest with my buffs on to like 10 monsters. It was against those little ants at the end of Human FB19. I got a lot of mag tho...
  • Conducto - Heavens Tear
    Conducto - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've gotten at 50623 hit (we have a showoff thread on faction forums)
    Against Quanji (water mob) With the Acalanatha Wand Sunflame It was a non-crit, with mag debuff, heavens flame, and amplify damage. I used plume shot, and was about to cast wield thunder, too bad crit didn't happen then. (Edit) and double sparked.

Here's pic(if it shows)
    http://i83.servimg.com/u/f83/13/93/83/94/2009-011.jpg
  • anwynd
    edited November 2009
    thnks or posting peeps i h@ve @ll the info i wnts h@ve @ good d@y & byeb:bye
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    anwynd wrote: »
    thnks or posting peeps i h@ve @ll the info i wnts h@ve @ good d@y & byeb:bye

huh o.0 GTFO i havnt posted yetb:cry

PvP 3k on a bm with wield thunder (elemtal seal+ spark)
    PvE 10k on something <.<
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    On normal boss its 117k on Phlebo, he wasnt debuffed for mag res though so could have been more.

http://i48.tinypic.com/xkn51i.gif

AS far as TT boss are concerned its 48k,I have the 24k ss right now which ill post.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mm8q5e.gif

Strongest AOE wud be 80k on tempest

http://i46.tinypic.com/vqn0qw.gif
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was thinking just now what the perfect combination would be for maximum dmg for a cleric. ( if you can think of more debuffs that would be awesome :P)

I haven't yet had this perfect combo but would like to try this arangement because as far as I know, none of it cancels out anything else.

Attack:
    -Tempest (maxed)

Dmg amps:
    - Triple spark
    - Extreme Posion Genie Skill (someone else can cast it)
    - Veno Amp
    - Frenzy Genie Skill (obviously your genie casts it)
    - Heavens Flame

Debuffs:
    - Cleric Magic def debuff (even better is the mag resist to 0 from a veno, but hard to time it right)
    - Archer metal debuff
    - Elemental Weakness Genie skill

I can't think of any more atm (if there is any) but I have found with combinations of these amps and debuffs the dmg increase is huge, for example, the ss I put up for that ~135k attack was only actually a great cyclone..... Lets get out there and dd clerics! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • FadeHeal - Lost City
    FadeHeal - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    24783 regular spark then tempest on wood mob lvl 43 critb:victory
    death to tkD!