shadou cub aggro skill?

Options
Neylyana - Lost City
Neylyana - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
does shadou cub have aggro skill or i need to buy it?
Post edited by Neylyana - Lost City on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    These generate aggro:

Flesh Ream
    Pierce
    Pounce

Their cool down is long though so you may want to replace a skill.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    damage skills tend to generate more aggression, youd probably want to add bash to it for best results, but seriously consider something else if youre looking for a pet to be good at keeping aggro. youre still at a level where magmite simply shines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    bash on auto send pet with ream is best i seen so farb:surrender
    just that bear has like half of golem dmg and that is bad..really bad for a tanker
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The barb skills are like that, yet the really good ones hold agro from the DDs. Cub = Barb, bad with attack skills but really good with defenses and HP. (Well, my hubby's damage is pretty low since he restated to pure VIT tanking build.)
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    bleh cubs are ****, froggies are better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you're going to be soloing TT solo mode, the bear doesn't really need much for aggro. For grinding, I'd try cycling those skills first to see how well it can work. Changing skills can be costly and many pets come with suitable skills already.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    bleh cubs are ****, froggies are better!

b:sweat Frogs... I hate frogs... (I named my Frogling Plague...) If you have the chance/ability to get the legendary pets, squads will find you more useful unless you're damn good with the regular pets. Otherwise you might have a hard time getting into squads. I don't know. I hate fail venos. b:surrender Ran into one on my cleric, she didn't know diddly about handling her pets and she was L67. How sad. Please know how to handle your pets. The better you know how to handle your pets the greater your chances are of getting into good squads. People like competent players regardless of their pets.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:sweat Frogs... I hate frogs... (I named my Frogling Plague...) If you have the chance/ability to get the legendary pets, squads will find you more useful unless you're damn good with the regular pets. Otherwise you might have a hard time getting into squads. I don't know. I hate fail venos. b:surrender Ran into one on my cleric, she didn't know diddly about handling her pets and she was L67. How sad. Please know how to handle your pets. The better you know how to handle your pets the greater your chances are of getting into good squads. People like competent players regardless of their pets.
    im serious, ive met a few pretty good venos who use the frog. though they werent as adept at some situations as herc veno would be, they were pretty good at doing a venos basic jobs. frog also makes a good support pet, threaten from the little thing helped make my last 2-3 cosmo way easier, and although im aware other pets can have it, it has an ideal attack power to not steal aggro :P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]