The 3 magmites

Alyyy - Sanctuary
Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
lvl 17 one

lvl 18 one

and 32 one

which 1 is the best o_o? and skills? my veno is usn teh lvl 18 one atm
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the 18 one is the better due to the fact it comes with the skill 'tough'. the difference between it and the 17s stats are so little its insignificant, but the diff between 18 and 32 is very significant.

IE, go with the volcanic magmite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • TheGodOfVVar - Sanctuary
    TheGodOfVVar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Crystalline Magmite FTW
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the 18 one is the better due to the fact it comes with the skill 'tough'. the difference between it and the 17s stats are so little its insignificant, but the diff between 18 and 32 is very significant.

Yep, the 32 one is faster.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    posted with assumption OP knows pets work like pokemon, lower level you tame it, better stats are the result. 18 one still has the extra skill which works wonders in saving lives, hence why its better to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    posted with assumption OP knows pets work like pokemon, lower level you tame it, better stats are the result. 18 one still has the extra skill which works wonders in saving lives, hence why its better to me.

lol...yea i do xD

il stick with the volcanic then :P

tnx xD

EDIT:1 more question... >_> my veno can outrun my magmite lol idk why and shes only 21 or something

so when does it get faster >.>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Low runspeed is the major downside of the low level pets. And of magmites especially.

Just gotta put up with it. It'll teleport to you if you get too far away, anyway.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Low runspeed is the major downside of the low level pets. And of magmites especially.

Just gotta put up with it. It'll teleport to you if you get too far away, anyway.

yea i like that i newer lose it xD

but um... which rare pet is just as good as a magmite?
    is the cat good? and the bear? (litle 1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

but um... which rare pet is just as good as a magmite?
    is the cat good? and the bear? (litle 1)

Different pets can serve different roles. The cat and the bear would make a better lure pet than the Magmite.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    The bear also makes a better tank than the magmite, against primarily magic-using monsters. Its damage output kinda sucks though.

You'll not find a better physical tank until at least level 80 when the armoured bear becomes an interesting alternative.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    lol well i would like apet as good as the magmite but also cool/cute looking

which are the rare ones >.<

b:sweatis the bear as good as the magmite? ( hp def) atack isnt such a bigie i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    No, it's not quite as good physical defence as the magmite, though it is much better mdef.

The damage does matter - it's easy enough to pull aggro off of a magmite, a cub is even worse that way.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    ok i decided to keep this magmite btu to get a flying pigie :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Flying means you can't use it indoors - which is a good 90% of the game.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the shadou cub is hella cute but i dont think it is worth the cost...its damage is ****, i hate magmites coz they are big and ugly and there magic defense is well **** but this is coming from a veno with a herc...i would go with magnite till 80 then get the armored bear or a herc but have a wolf for a magic tank till 80
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    D: i think magmites are like Ancient thingies o.o they look awesome

Flying means you can't use it indoors - which is a good 90% of the game.

o.o i know that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethriel - Dreamweaver
    Ethriel - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have 2 of the Crystallines (17)...gives me an excuse to grind more b:chuckle I prefer those because the stats do end up slightly higher. Plus I bought the tough and flesh ream book from the grind profits b:chuckleb:victory
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i have the crystaline, shikou valorion, and torgrm, and use all three. and though lower in level than the other two, the crystal seems to last though battles in FBs that take out the other two. so go for the crystal, keep its moves levled, and have one of the others as its backup...the shikou is good for that

lvl 17 one

lvl 18 one

and 32 one

which 1 is the best o_o? and skills? my veno is usn teh lvl 18 one atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart