"horses tails"...

The_Devil_PT - Lost City
The_Devil_PT - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
hey, today i just saw something that catch my eyes, i was a bit bored cause i had just died and so i said "i'm going to kill a stupid horse" -.- and i did saw that theyr tails have some movments...well acttually our characters hair don't have any moves, they are static, u guys could try to make some moves for them ...plzzzz x.x
Post edited by The_Devil_PT - Lost City on

Comments

• Dabinore - Dreamweaver
    Dabinore - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ya... thats would be really great, and also the same for the Equipments / Clothes
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would like it if they could just fix some of the hair glitches.

It's annoying when my archer flies, his pony tail sticks out of his chest. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Devil_PT - Lost City
    The_Devil_PT - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ya... thats would be really great, and also the same for the Equipments / Clothes

ya on armors that would be great too...and they could show the helmets, and capes and put an option somewhere for hiding them incase that someone doesn't likes to see it...probably it would be such to hard to make hair movement for all the chars haircuts etc...but well when u think on ur next expansion think about that...it would be nice and turn it more realistic (:
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would like it if they could just fix some of the hair glitches.

It's annoying when my archer flies, his pony tail sticks out of his chest. >.>

totally agree...i have hairy **** when i swim