Shards and armor - Neverending Story

narquel
narquel Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
Hi there, Community! I guess my problem isn't new, but since I couldn't find The Answer, I decided to create new thread. But, to the point.

I'm lvl 79 axe/pole BM, 242str, 106vit, 85dex. Only 4160 hp with my gear on. In TW I always try to hunt arcane users: clerics, wizards, sometimes veno. I'm planning to get full TT80 set soon. What should I imbue into it? Citrine or Saphire shards (I'm planning at least flawless)? Also, If I'll imbue Saphires... I'm worried that no one will find me usefull in squads for RB, Warsong and others. I really need someone's advice.

(Sorry if I made any language mistakes, but my english is not as good as I want it to be)
Post edited by narquel on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    narquel wrote: »
    Hi there, Community! I guess my problem isn't new, but since I couldn't find The Answer, I decided to create new thread. But, to the point.

I'm lvl 79 axe/pole BM, 242str, 106vit, 85dex. Only 4160 hp with my gear on. In TW I always try to hunt arcane users: clerics, wizards, sometimes veno. I'm planning to get full TT80 set soon. What should I imbue into it? Citrine or Saphire shards (I'm planning at least flawless)? Also, If I'll imbue Saphires... I'm worried that no one will find me usefull in squads for RB, Warsong and others. I really need someone's advice.

(Sorry if I made any language mistakes, but my english is not as good as I want it to be)

dude if you have under 5k hp people will find you useless.... take it from me i am constantly getting called useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • narquel
    edited November 2009
    So.... I'll take it as "imbue citrine!"
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Definitely Citrines. Anni Packs have made flawless citrines dirt-cheap (relatively speaking, ~280k with lucky token prices on Dreamweaver).

I kinda gotta ask, though, how you only have ~4.1k hp at 79. At 77, I have less VIT than you (65 base, ~95 with gear), but I have 5061 HP with a random hodgepodge of +1/2/3s and various shades of citrines.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    106 vit for your level is just fine. Refine your gear to +1 or +2 only using mirages, and if you want maybe G7's...

Buy enough G7's to make a set of G8's for your 9x/endgame while they're cheap. Don't waste anything more than G7 on 7x or 8x armor. Save your good stones and refinements at least until you get your 9x gear.

I see people with 4 socket +5 lxl 7x and 8x armor and I lol. If you want to waste your money, go for it, but you won't be using that armor long enough to justify the cost... same with 80 gold armor. Kinda pointless.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • narquel
    edited November 2009
    I have only 4160 hp, because I got my full TT70 on lvl 77. Because it's only 3 more lvl to next set, I decided to imbue my armor with saphires - I simply wanted to try that method of increasing mag def. Like I said, In TW I'm hunting arcane players. I have to say... It helps, even grade 5-6. I'm probably the only one Snow White Heavy axe/pole BM.

Thank you so much for your advice, it was really helpful.
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I had 3800hp at lvl79 b:victory

Gogo critine.. mdef shard smells b:bye