Do these pets exist?

Options
Brael - Dreamweaver
Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
I've been making a spreadsheet similar to the one that's already posted, except with every pet included, excluding ones that don't exist (so it's more accurate than the AH) and fixing the errors in the sheet we all use (it's missing a few pets and has some races wrong). While doing this I've come across 5 pets in the database that are marked as existing, yet I can't find them in the game.

Undine Syren 41
Sunken Seawitch 42
Snake Isle Hornshell 43
Bloodtooth Enchanter 54
Bloodtooth Mage 54

The bloodtooths are supposedly in City of Abominations, if anyone can confirm for me that they exist there, and what race they are (the AH says tauroc, but I don't trust that) it would help. The other three are listed in inaccessable locations in the database. Any help on where I can find those would also be appreciated. According to the AH category/base stats the syren/seawitch are finned undines and the hornshell is a turtle, but I still want to make sure.

Even better would be if you do find a bloodtooth, tame it, level it once, and list the hp, evasion, p def, m def, and accuracy gains to see if it matches up to other pets.

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    they probably dont exist if theyre in unaccesible areas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't all mobs from COA have a <?> for level? I do not think I have ever seen a level 54 mob in that place....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    they probably dont exist if theyre in unaccesible areas.

That assumes the DB info for the location is accurate. It's been known to be wrong before, the lost chest in OHT for example.