Please !!! I'm begging you !!!!

Options
preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Chronicles
I think i posted way to much threads with this subject but.....Ok so i heard there is an expansion coming for pw too(tell me if i'm right or wrong) and i'm still hoping a new server.The pw fever got me again, if you are reading this and have played pw at the begining you know what i mean, and I don't want to lose that "fever"on a server where everyone is high lvl and i'm a little noob.(i'm very competitive so......yea i know pretty wrong thinking)si I ask you , no , I'M BEGGING YOU PW-Entertaimnet-PLEASE MAKE A NEW SEVER.I'm sure there will be a alot of people wanting a new server.I personaly got 17 people to play PW-INT so think if there are 1 million players like me, you will have another 17 million players.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No.

Inb4Lock/Depths
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • preka
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so only jd gets an expansion.....i'm sad.......but still i want to stop playing cabal and start playing PW

The edit: there is an expansion for pw http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion so should i still hope?
  • KillercowD - Sanctuary
    KillercowD - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The current servers are no where near full. Would be bad to open new servers at this time.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they'd consider it if you paid for all the expenses of adding another server right now.

If you don't plan to do so, however, then it won't happen.
  • preka
    edited November 2009
    Options
    There are 5 servers right now, why wouldn't they make another ONE.Im pretty sure that if a good amount of players would start all over again they will make more money.oh and one more thing ,if pw would turn buy to play tomorow i'll be the first who will buy.
  • Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    There are no reasons to open new servers. There is still tons of room on the current ones. Don't expect them to open new servers just because you want to be right at the top because everyone is just starting fresh.

Also, servers cost a ton, so you can fork over the money and then maybe it'll happen.
  • preka
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i don't say I WANT I say WE WANT.i know alot of people that want a new server.They will probally won't open a new server but it worth trying.Anyway if i want to start all over again.Witch server would you recomand.I allready have chars on harshlands and lost city but if one of this 2 are a good server to start again, it's fine for me.
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Even if they did, some people on here would just be on 24 hours a day and 1 week later, there would be level 80's, so it's hard to stay "top" anyways. But they wont open a new server sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Quit complaining. Your even more insignificant to them as a one legged donkey who can balance on a ball while drunk and smoking. They could put the donkey in a circus. They dont need YOU on the other hand. They dont care if they lose maybe 20 dollars because you quit. They'll be losing a lot more if they make a new server. Go ahead and quit. See if they even care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • preka
    edited November 2009
    Options
    man i'm not quiting because I DID NOT PLAYED THE GAME FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just tring to get reasons why to play!!!!!!!!!Do you get any satisfaction in flaming?Did you saw any of the people above you flame?On a forum you tell your opinion without insulting.

However, my other question is still without answer.What server should I start playing again.I'm a big fan of pvp but i saw the PvE server heavens tear was pretty disputated.
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Stop asking for new servers. its not going happen

best server I would guess for PvP atm would be LC due to CQ giving up the map after they took all the lands ( Read the LC section for more info)
  • preka
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I stoped asking.Thanks thats very nice of them.Lost City it is!!!
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    preka wrote: »
    man i'm not quiting because I DID NOT PLAYED THE GAME FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just tring to get reasons why to play!!!!!!!!!Do you get any satisfaction in flaming?Did you saw any of the people above you flame?On a forum you tell your opinion without insulting.

However, my other question is still without answer.What server should I start playing again.I'm a big fan of pvp but i saw the PvE server heavens tear was pretty disputated.
    Yup. Tons. First time for everything.Says who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

You wouldn't be flamed if the same question wasn't answered over a hundred times. There are no valid reasons whatsoever to open new servers. New servers were added because the older ones were getting full. The new ones are nowhere near that capacity yet. Just because you don't want to get bullied by others, but want to bully others yourself, doesn't make it a valid reason.
    In other words, suck it up or don't start playing again.
  • Kedth - Sanctuary
    Kedth - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yeah, they should make a server for you and some others to feel special from day one being eventually the higher lvls and blah blah... etc...

The current servers aren't even near to be full as it was said so...

No. There won't be new servers. So enter one of the existing ones and play and compete or don't play PWI. Easy huh? Now stop begging.

b:bye
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dear PWI,

Can I have for Christmas the following items?

- New Server for the expansion
    - Double Item drops just for me
    - A free Fire Chicken
    - Triple EXP days that I am logged in at
    - 10 packs or Platinum Charms (MP and HP)

I figure since so many people these days are all about me, me, me I should throw in a few requests.

tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Can I have for Christmas the following items? <snip>

Request denied. Have a nice day.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dear PWI,

Can I have for Christmas the following items?

- New Server for the expansion
    - Double Item drops just for me
    - A free Fire Chicken
    - Triple EXP days that I am logged in at
    - 10 packs or Platinum Charms (MP and HP)

I figure since so many people these days are all about me, me, me I should throw in a few requests.

That was beautiful.

WHERE'S MY 50 FREE ZEN b:angry
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Request denied. Have a nice day.

Now if only everyone would read yours and my two posts and realize they need to stop making pointless demands. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "new server plz!" Blaa blaa blaa. No new server coming. Where is GM/moderator already?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think i posted way to much threads with this subject but.....Ok so i heard there is an expansion coming for pw too(tell me if i'm right or wrong) and i'm still hoping a new server.The pw fever got me again, if you are reading this and have played pw at the begining you know what i mean, and I don't want to lose that "fever"on a server where everyone is high lvl and i'm a little noob.(i'm very competitive so......yea i know pretty wrong thinking)si I ask you , no , I'M BEGGING YOU PW-Entertaimnet-PLEASE MAKE A NEW SEVER.I'm sure there will be a alot of people wanting a new server.I personaly got 17 people to play PW-INT so think if there are 1 million players like me, you will have another 17 million players.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if a new server opens for doing what you want to do. In a few weeks there will be alrady many 9x because they will oracle their way to 90 and you will still be lowbie, unless you are one of those noobs planning to oracle their way to 90. The worst thing is that since that all the servers have enough space for more ppl, a new server would be terrible empty.

What really ruins the epic feel of this game is the cashop. The more cashshop items they add to the game, the less epic it has feeled. The good old days are gone forever.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:sweat
    me intuitive noob power has determined that in teh scenario that a new server appears, you will be far outleveled by roughly 100-800 people at least within 2 days to a month and me myself will have a 99.99% chance of out leveling you within 4 days 100% after 5 days.
    b:surrender

seriously lols your reasons for getting a new server be....pretty pathetic lols.
    b:chuckle
    just roll a character on one of the existing servers and level up. (^.^)'
    besides.....me think you be better suited for PvE servers with that kind of thinking. b:bye
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No.

Inb4Lock/Depths
    Quit.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if you dont like being a lowbie, go oracle **** urself to 101, or even 102. It seems to be the new craze
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if you dont like being a lowbie, go oracle **** urself to 101, or even 102. It seems to be the new craze

me don't has teh monies~
    b:cry
    although 70 levels in 3 months is be a pretty decent rate of leveling. (^.^)
    No Cash Shop FTW~
    dead-cat.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Early morning mod-crew checking in! To the OP: when a new server is necesary, rest assured it will be announced on these boards and the main website ahead of time. Til then, there aren't any plans for a new one (as far as I know).

Closing this down to prevent further OP abuse b:avoid
This discussion has been closed.