Too much vit in TT90 greens

Options
Kikomori - Harshlands
Kikomori - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Archer
Well being a pure dex archer, my vit up to this point is still 5. Upon equipping my TT90 greens, it will be up around 30-40. I don't want to go gold for TT90 because I'm going gold for TT99 and need the TT90 greens to do so anyways. Is a temporary re-stat of vit to dex a decent idea? Currently my strength is about 100 and dex around 400.
Post edited by Kikomori - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You won't be able to restat the vit bonuses from hh90 since your vit is only 5. You can restat 2 vit into dex of course but nothing more.
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well being a pure dex archer, my vit up to this point is still 5. Upon equipping my TT90 greens, it will be up around 30-40. I don't want to go gold for TT90 because I'm going gold for TT99 and need the TT90 greens to do so anyways. Is a temporary re-stat of vit to dex a decent idea? Currently my strength is about 100 and dex around 400.

Why is your STR 100 at 87? I hope that's from random item bonuses, if you re-statted to 100 STR to wear that Helmet of Aq... just lol.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
  • Kikomori - Harshlands
    Kikomori - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ROFL, no i'm not one of those people. I have Chained Jail right now so it gives strength +13. I'm going to Blinding Radiance at 90 so that will be a pure dex boost. As far as my helmet, still can't find Lion Spirit so I'm wearing a - requirement cloudcrash atm.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You're acting as if vit is a bad thing. You restat str -> dex b/c you need a high base str, and str is rather useless other than gear. Vit on the other hand is very usefull, even for pures. We don't see it to be as good as dex in a 1:1 ratio, but without any hp boosting gear we'd be horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ROFL, no i'm not one of those people. I have Chained Jail right now so it gives strength +13. I'm going to Blinding Radiance at 90 so that will be a pure dex boost. As far as my helmet, still can't find Lion Spirit so I'm wearing a - requirement cloudcrash atm.

I feel your pain, can't find one of those either. Not a big deal though. I'd advise a different helmet though, a little less DEF/HP with a lower helmet but with actual stat bonuses would be better imo.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]