79 Skills.

Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Barbarian
So, I fully intend to get both 79 skills, regardless of what people say about either. I have heard lots of positive things about Violent Triumph but absolutely nothing about Untamed Wrath, no one seems to have it. How does it play? Is the 2 or so seconds to use it too slow to make it a viable PK skill? Also that whole 60 second cool down means you get one chance to get it right. Is it that useful? Tell me about it, please.

Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Violent Triumph is the only 79 skill "worth", for 10 seconds you are immune to debuffs, you cant be stunned, freeze, slow and sleep. That means archers, clerics and wizards will have trouble in keep the distance, also BMs cant stun lock for that time :)

The only prob of Violent Triumph is the chi, it consumes 50 Chi (half spark).

The other skill is an aoe stun with 15 meters range, but only stun for 1 second (it works more like an interrupter).
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • PikyWilly - Lost City
    PikyWilly - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i think if the cost isnt much to you get it.
    even though stun is only 1 second the cast of many ults like tempest and black ice are much longer so you can interrupt their cast then mighty swing or something lol
    and aoe stun is nice when ur getting ganked in the air >.> just stun and drop lol
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They are worth it if you got the $$$. Though I guess in PK servers the stun immunity one would kinda be a must have.

The untamed wrath is also useful as a PVE skill for generating aoe aggro (like a second alpha male). Too bad its a humanoid skill.

I'm a pve care bear so I personally don't find them worth the 3mil it would cost me to get them.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • GeneralPapak - Lost City
    GeneralPapak - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, Untamed Wrath is good skill too in fight with casters... u can interupt their channeling easy and to save your **** b:laugh
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i have both 79 skills. untamed wraith helped sometimes, it helped me when archers tryed to run or clerics. i used it, they stopped and i went into tiger form.
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Crazy_Panda - Dreamweaver
    Crazy_Panda - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i have both 79 skills. untamed wraith helped sometimes, it helped me when archers tryed to run or clerics. i used it, they stopped and i went into tiger form.

WOLFFFFYYY I LOVE YOUUUUUU b:cute, both are pro o.o