Embracing idea

r64
r64 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey PWI whats the deal on embracing? Why can on guys carry girls? Why cant girls carry guys? Why cant guys carry guys?

I'll say I'm **** and I wanna be able to carry my in game bf!!! I also wanna be able to marry him in game so why not?
Post edited by r64 on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Uhm, guess that's the wrong section... and this question was already asked by maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany ...
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Because in an ideal world, there are no **** or lesbians. Besides, how hard is it for 1 of you to choose the opposite sex to be able to get married/embrace? If you really wanted to express your relationship in-game with that little useless married tittle above your head, you'd have created chars accordinly.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    r64 wrote: »
    Hey PWI whats the deal on embracing? Why can on guys carry girls? Why cant girls carry guys? Why cant guys carry guys?

I'll say I'm **** and I wanna be able to carry my in game bf!!! I also wanna be able to marry him in game so why not?

im totally serious:

couldnt u (or your bf) make a female character to fit ur needs ?

btw im totally in favour of ****/homo sexuality, its a game and is FREE

this would be funny if it comes out b:chuckle

i just hope that this would work, but im afraid u both would find urself in the middle of a perfect homofobic world b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Because you can't. Deal with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey PWI whats the deal on embracing? Why cant on guys carry girls? Why cant girls carry guys? Why cant guys carry guys?

Why can't you search before posting? This has already been discussed numerous times.
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    some people don't even like to see a guy carrying a girl in public and kissing, why do you think two guys would be ok? Anyway that question is approximately 11 months old. Not gonna happen. This game was made in China, homossexuality is not well accepted there.
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This has been asked manymany times... and it has been firmly put that that kind of stuff will never happen in PWI.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    oh gawd not this again ._. get a life people.. Go play sims or something.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    some people don't even like to see a guy carrying a girl in public and kissing

wtf freak out ?

this is a game...just chill

religion/belief MUST stay out of games, cuz mmo is like a world w/o borders where every1 plays fine and doesnt matter where u plays from...

religion brings conflicts, and even more when different cultures lives together, so dont brings this up PLEASE...

game is illusion, is fantasy, will u mess with a common fantasy ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Vaenise - Sanctuary
    Vaenise - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have to agree.....after seeing this I took 10 seconds and searched (As I`m still new and decided to see how many times this came up) and came across 2 pages of the exact same discussion. And the exact same answers, It`ll never happen, game made in chine and the list goes on....

Basically, realize the game is free, and it`s not your decision to make the change. If you don`t like it and want a game with homosexual content, well good luck finding one.
  • Oichii - Dreamweaver
    Oichii - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Imagine a Veno carrying a Huge **** Tiger Form Barbarian and kissing him o.O.... Hmm... Looks really weird if you ask me b:chuckle
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You can have same sex marriage

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6880/weddingg.jpg

Use your head, get your wallet out and you can do it too !

- Amy
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2009

because people in general are scared of anything different than the norm.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Please do not start drama in suggestion threads folks. This also could have been posted in that section, but I will reiterate one point that continues to come up during these discussions:

This game is an RPG, people play RPG and fantasy games as an escape from the real world, there is no need to bring real world drama and controversy into a game. This being said, there are ways for you to still marry without this sort of mechanic in the game
This discussion has been closed.