bye cq, you will not be missed.

thorrr
thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Chronicles
1. If its a publicity stunt, after an year of salary huging like a full server, it fails misrably.

2. for thous who say cq was the best ever, i know alot of cq (x) members who complaied about how ppl dont care about each other only about salary. As a matter of fact so meny had to seek the guild expirience elsewhere, via suteki and sort.

3. Aknoleging that the whole sarver hate you, after being kosed by every major guild but yourself, and trying to give back some to make it up its nice, but too late to clear your name.

4. If cq leadership really did had a sudden change of hearts and suddenly understood how selfishly they have been acting, i want an appologize, mabe even give some coins to lowlvl guilds to make up for your year of selfishness.
However if its just a way to get more thrill, than we dont need your charity Mr. northpole , you wasnt gonna stay big anyway once u finally got the whole server against you , considering the shrinking lvl gaps and the events gear boost.

5. Cq , with all its coins flow, was just like any other guild while pvping. they won when they outnumbered the opponent and got rolled when outnumbered by him. on an even cases it could ( and did) gone eather way.

6. I know that once a person passed away, ppl tend to say only nice things on him, so heres your wakeup call. ijs, pound per pound , rq gone, cq gone, all is non factor to the present day.

7. To spectral, i guess its your turn to play big dog, please do not go so greedy, dont take the whole map like some selfish sobs. And please, dont let northpole get theyr way again, we dont need another year of that **** again ( and that call goes to every other factor-like guild on LC too).

byebye cq, you owe us big time (for being such naive and not turning on you once your goals was clear.)
Post edited by thorrr on

Comments

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    From paragraph 1 and 2, i was suspecting a troll.
    But from "Aknoleging", im sure its......

MiniTank b:dirty

Argggg matey.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    MiniOneShot b:shutup
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thorrr wrote: »
    1. If its a publicity stunt, after an year of salary huging like a full server, it fails misrably.

2. for thous who say cq was the best ever, i know alot of cq (x) members who complaied about how ppl dont care about each other only about salary. As a matter of fact so meny had to seek the guild expirience elsewhere, via suteki and sort.

3. Aknoleging that the whole sarver hate you, after being kosed by every major guild but yourself, and trying to give back some to make it up its nice, but too late to clear your name.

4. If cq leadership really did had a sudden change of hearts and suddenly understood how selfishly they have been acting, i want an appologize, mabe even give some coins to lowlvl guilds to make up for your year of selfishness.
    However if its just a way to get more thrill, than we dont need your charity Mr. northpole , you wasnt gonna stay big anyway once u finally got the whole server against you , considering the shrinking lvl gaps and the events gear boost.

5. Cq , with all its coins flow, was just like any other guild while pvping. they won when they outnumbered the opponent and got rolled when outnumbered by him. on an even cases it could ( and did) gone eather way.

6. I know that once a person passed away, ppl tend to say only nice things on him, so heres your wakeup call. ijs, pound per pound , rq gone, cq gone, all is non factor to the present day.

7. To spectral, i guess its your turn to play big dog, please do not go so greedy, dont take the whole map like some selfish sobs. And please, dont let northpole get theyr way again, we dont need another year of that **** again ( and that call goes to every other factor-like guild on LC too).

byebye cq, you owe us big time (for being such naive and not turning on you once your goals was clear.)

1) It was planned months ago to disband. There were tons of hints about it on the forums lol.

2) Names or it didn't happen

3) The only guilds that were kos with CQ was Spec, Harvester RQ and GZ..... No one else lol @ you.

The Nagares, Final Oaths, Sutekis never had kos. Clearly you're mistaken in thinking EVERYONE as out to get CQ

4) No one is ever going to apologize to you for a pre-meditated action.
    CQ was always going to stay on top if they stayed together. The even gear has been out for over 2 months and every guild that TW cq'd had the even gear and the 9x. They just couldn't pull it together CQ is apparently better @ strategy than 3 guilds are together. You're just trying to grasp @ straws.

5) CQ only lost when the full QQ alliance showed up. 3 guilds V 1 is always tough esp in pvp where numbers are unlimited.

6) LOL WHAT?

7) Spectral still won't be the "big dogs" of the server because idk if you've heard...but CQ is remaking into a new guild. Same people, same rules.. different guild name... Spectral still loses.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Dont get me started on how great of a family spectral guild members are, just pull out any thread on their forum, got QQ all over it.

On behalf of CQ, i apologize for **** BloodLusT, RageQuit, Harvester, GuardianZ, and Spectral so damn hard every single zen charging day of your pw lives.
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:bye MiniTank

Being a hero who saved the server from evil greedeness CQ is not enough of your heroism?
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's amazing how idiots like thorr are.

Thorr, do you realize that CQ didn't HAVE to give up the territories, and map wasn't going to be reset by Gm's.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    @ DT : Spec owned CQ in pvp period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Blastoise - Lost City
    Blastoise - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i lol'd b:chuckle
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009

I agree, TW also.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thorrr wrote: »

If you think this is a stunt by CQ and its leaders you are worthy of the troll responses you will receive. Keep in mind as well, CQ did not have salary for a full year, they did have to work up to the lands they gained.

Look at the map.

The whole server did not hate CQ, in fact there were more then enough that had no issues or just did not care. Why? Because they played on their own time in their own way not caring about the map. Yes, some people did not or do not care.

This decision was not based off of selfishness. It is the simple fact that CQ took the map and "won" in their minds. As such, it is game over for CQ. They have done all they can do, they defeated numerous guild and in the beginning and in the middle and somewhat towards the end there was competition. Those that continued to try, kudos, but in all honesty they just did not do it right.

PvP was rarely even in numbers and when it was it turned out to be epic battles from both sides.

What?

Cq is reforming. And LOL thinking that NorthPole is the new CQ. IF you were smart enough to read the main posts on this matter, you would have seen the fact that CQ is reforming in a few days. These are guilds that have been made to pass the time and rpk and have some extra fun. You fail in this respect. After-all, the other posts also stated that CQ was in the process of voting on a new guild name so good job in being informed. LOL

CQ owes no one anything, no one could beat them in the end and in the end they decided it was over. They could have decided to stay together and keep the land....then what?

This does not mean it could not happen again with any guild. We will all be watching to see what happens.

Oh and read my signature....my thoughts on this matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ owes no one anything, no one could beat them in the end and in the end they decided it was over. They could have decided to stay together and keep the land....then what?

This does not mean it could not happen again with any guild. We will all be watching to see what happens.

just want to add: no one owes CQ anything...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Pippins - Lost City
    Pippins - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2009

+1b:laugh b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Again, another perfect example of how everyone knows everything about CQ, hearing from old memebrs, new members and whatnot, this was the lamest post I ever read, maybe we should apologize to you that we owned the server, get over yourself dude, I know it's normal, hate toward the better, but I have no idea where you pull your arguments from.

And Regenbogen, no offense, u speak like old veteran, but I have no idea who are you or where u came from, if you played through the whole year to see how LC was starting then my bad, I apologize, if not then just stfu, really.

And what we did, after getting all lands, and then giving it all away just like that, is not something common and that happens everyday, it will make people talk about us, and u'll be proud to say I'm from the server where CQ owned. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I will admit that you guys **** us with other guilds. When it was 1v1 we rolled you guys easy. **** that, we rolled you guys with all our koses helping you.
    1) It was planned months ago to disband. There were tons of hints about it on the forums lol.

2) Names or it didn't happen

3) The only guilds that were kos with CQ was Spec, Harvester RQ and GZ..... No one else lol @ you.

The Nagares, Final Oaths, Sutekis never had kos. Clearly you're mistaken in thinking EVERYONE as out to get CQ

4) No one is ever going to apologize to you for a pre-meditated action.
    CQ was always going to stay on top if they stayed together. The even gear has been out for over 2 months and every guild that TW cq'd had the even gear and the 9x. They just couldn't pull it together CQ is apparently better @ strategy than 3 guilds are together. You're just trying to grasp @ straws.

5) CQ only lost when the full QQ alliance showed up. 3 guilds V 1 is always tough esp in pvp where numbers are unlimited.

6) LOL WHAT?

7) Spectral still won't be the "big dogs" of the server because idk if you've heard...but CQ is remaking into a new guild. Same people, same rules.. different guild name... Spectral still loses.

QFT

By the way, ex-cq members don't need to apologize. I think you're confused on how much power we actually aquired throughout this year.

You make it sound as if we're dirt now that you would even go as far as to asking us to say sorry. You should be happy and thank us for giving mercy to the server.

Also, we planned disban for months so no point in trying to make it sound like it was a change of heart type of thing. Like I mentioned before we don't care about any other faction we're doing this for literally our fun.

No one said you did. You guys make it impossible for me to not trash talk when stupid **** like this is said. Seriously....... stop
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I'm pretty sure they do.. unless of course you wanted a main part of the game secluded to only 200 people. I'm sure that would have been fun. Go play oracle or delphi and say we didn't do the right thing. I'm sure every other guild in this situation would have done it.. right?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I think a thank for giving the server back or a sliver of respect would be nice....Like I said before, CQ did not have to stop and disband. They could have easily held onto the map until the new lands came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Josh - Lost City
    Josh - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just a heads up. If the QQ alliance cant even stand 1 hour with us in a three way war, it kind of ends up being boring. I like the idea of the guild disbanding to reconquer the map in a new color. To be honest red is now old lets try something else =) and maybe even make a more balanced PW faction. Something that would actually stand a chance against what CQ used to be. As for salary who cares? Everyone in CQ has gotten enough salary tbh... and gear doesn't prove anything look at Shinzoko, and Athran. They've spent enough money to buy several cars and they still suck at PK. You can't really buy pk skill, coordination, and teamwork that CQ had. I say if all guilds were to disband and follow in CQ's example it would be nice. Forming maybe two or three new guilds that are more balanced so this doesn't happen again.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just a heads up. If the QQ alliance cant even stand 1 hour with us in a three way war, it kind of ends up being boring. I like the idea of the guild disbanding to reconquer the map in a new color. To be honest red is now old lets try something else =) and maybe even make a more balanced PW faction. Something that would actually stand a chance against what CQ used to be. As for salary who cares? Everyone in CQ has gotten enough salary tbh... and gear doesn't prove anything look at Shinzoko, and Athran. They've spent enough money to buy several cars and they still suck at PK. You can't really buy pk skill, coordination, and teamwork that CQ had. I say if all guilds were to disband and follow in CQ's example it would be nice. Forming maybe two or three new guilds that are more balanced so this doesn't happen again.

Spectral is a bit too over themselves to do such an act. But it will be interesting to see how things play out. I know for a fact that Spectral can't own the map because they fail in a 3v1 against conqueror and if they can't handle 1 guild with two other guilds helping I doubt they will ever pull it together. Not trash talking just stating the obvious. :D
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Less threads about this please, all you really need is one b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.