Cleric Build opinion

bionuno
bionuno Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
Hi
i'm a lvl 76 cleric playing in harshlands, i would like to know ur opinion in the built i choose, i'm using arcane robe and these are my stats with equip:

Vit: 130
Mag: 246
Dex: 20
Str: 40

Mana: 5969
Hp: 3046

i have put a lot of points in vit so i could survive moobs at the begining then when reach lvl 30 and i started to get pked i continue to put points so i can have a better survive chance in pvp, i can also resist to phys aoe's from bosses, but since i've read in some places that cleric vit shoud b left at 50 one even say to leave at 5, i was wondering if my built is good and what would u change.

All answers r welcome!
tyvm and have fun in pw.

ps: most of the shards in my gear r phys res
Post edited by bionuno on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wow, someone likes vit.
    It really boils down to personal preference. If you think of it, vit only gives an extra 10HP per point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't PvP but i can tell you this much :

Your MAG compared to mine is much lower since i capped it at 50.
    Your VIT gives you 3K hp. Mine gives with citrine shards 2.6K unbuffed.

Instead of having so much VIT, you could lower it to 50, shard your gear with (probably flawless) citrines, and put the rest into mag.

Not only will you still have enough hp, but you will also hit much harder.
    As for Pdef, you have an awesome skill : plumeshell. Put that up and 80% of melee dmg will be absorbed by mana (which you will also have enough).

Pdef is as the name implies : physical. You can silence a melee, put up plumeshell and hit the **** out of them.

Personally i think 130 Vit is a bit over the top. You will survive longer, sure, but your dmgoutput sucks in comparison to others.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, you have more Vit then me, your Insane i tell you!
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The most I've heard a cleric having is 110 or so.
  • Chevellena - Heavens Tear
    Chevellena - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was wondering how much you have vit without equip? I am lvl 76 too and I have 76 vit without any equip. I like that I have that much vit, but its better to get vit from shards than from putting vit because that takes points from mag and it makes your spells weaker. I would recommend you to take atleast 10 points form vit to mag
  • rst777
    rst777 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bionuno wrote: »
    so i could survive moobs at the begining

im not trying to criticize about spelling. i just wanted to say that i laughed hysterically at this.
    moobs. that is a great word.
    in retrospect it may not be all that funny, yet i still laugh.b:embarrass b:avoid
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    Llyanka - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know of some clerics that cap their vit at 90. My base is currently equal to my lvl, but with equips is over 100 b:victory

I would suggest taking about 30 of those vit points and putting them into mag.

oh, and unless you are planning on going LA, take all those points out of dex and put them in mag too!
  • Nosgoth - Dreamweaver
    Nosgoth - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bionuno wrote: »
    Hi

Vit: 130
    Mag: 246
    Dex: 20
    Str: 40

Mana: 5969
    Hp: 3046

Do not spend any point in Dex if you arent a LA Cleric. Spend 15 attribute points just to get 1% crit. doesnt compense.
    Reset your Dex to 5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Those points could come from gears. Don't bite the OP's head off.
  • Nosgoth - Dreamweaver
    Nosgoth - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Even from itens, those Dex points are a waste. Better use other itens with Mag, Vit, Def,...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes adds cannot be helped. One of the TT80 weapons adds 10+ Dex.