fix Rbs respawn poin

Berserkergan - Sanctuary
Berserkergan - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
move it out of the area so if we cant get booted out, will save lot of people lots of coins and time
Post edited by Berserkergan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    move it out of the area so if we cant get booted out, will save lot of people lots of coins and time

Should not be too hard. They could just make it so the entry room is the "home portal" room, so when you revived, if you "died twice" you would not go somewhere else. And to exit the instance, the player would have to talk to the pillar. Also not too hard to do.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o.O'
    can't they also just put in a delay of 2-4 seconds before you revive so that the double damage won't do anything? (would mean no double death)
    b:puzzled

Dev's please~ b:beg (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]