A couple Noob Question's

n2tranc3
n2tranc3 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I have been playing for a couple weeks and Ive picked up a few Mirage Celestones. I was wondering what are they used for? I know what the description says but It doesnt make much sense. What is the best thing to do with them?

I was also wondering about DQ's. It seems like they are the most time consuming least rewarding quests. I know the Dragon Orders can be traded in at the Dragon Herold for a few different things but am wondering what is the best use them for? I am also wondering if it is even worthwhile to complete the DQs or should I just sell the DQ items to the NPC for some extra coin?

Thanks
Post edited by n2tranc3 on

Comments

• Die_all - Sanctuary
    Die_all - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hey its kedmaru

as for the Mirage Celestones i wold keep them in your bank
    as a safe spot for now
    and as for the dq goes its something to do when you are bord or have no outher qust to do but outher then that they are long but something to do for fun gl out ther ( pm me if you want to be in TheOnes )
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    n2tranc3 wrote: »
    So I have been playing for a couple weeks and Ive picked up a few Mirage Celestones. I was wondering what are they used for? I know what the description says but It doesnt make much sense. What is the best thing to do with them?

I was also wondering about DQ's. It seems like they are the most time consuming least rewarding quests. I know the Dragon Orders can be traded in at the Dragon Herold for a few different things but am wondering what is the best use them for? I am also wondering if it is even worthwhile to complete the DQs or should I just sell the DQ items to the NPC for some extra coin?

Thanks

Mirages can be used for several different things.. notably refining items. This can be done at an Elder anywhere, and it'd be how you make +1, +2, etc gear.

DQs, I sold all my DQ items. DQs are quests to fall back on when you're out of quests and don't want to grind the rest of your level.

(Keep your DQ31 stuff, you can use it to expand your bank by picking up the Worries of the Banker quest at any banker b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • SunTazu - Harshlands
    SunTazu - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If i recall correctly you can use Mirage stones to get genie powers... but i might be wrong.. please correct me if im wrong
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If i recall correctly you can use Chi stones to get genie powers... but i might be wrong.. please correct me if im wrong

corrected.
    mirage stones be used to refine gear.
    b:victory
    and to make a new genie.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunTazu - Harshlands
    SunTazu - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009