Black Ice Dragon Strike Animation Improvement

Whiteleo - Lost City
Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
all wizard believe our BIDS should be improve as this is our only COOL spell
So.. how is the other classes think about our BIDS?
please add your opinion? b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Whiteleo - Lost City on

Comments

• Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Umm I think it looks fine?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bids looks pro. no other animation beats it. you also get to drop a ****ing mountain on a person. i get to make it rain tho b:cute
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bids looks pro. no other animation beats it. you also get to drop a ****ing mountain on a person. i get to make it rain tho b:cute

We can make it rain BLADES OF FIRE or something. So yeah.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Archers need some better looking skills...
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cleric skills are too plain. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Um...BID is the best Mage Animation...period. That one doesnt need to be changed at all, if anything Mountain Seize needs to be changed because....its a plain rock...falling on someone....not cool XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    MALE archers need some better looking METAL skills...

There fixed b:chuckle
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Archers need some better looking skills...

I look like a cheerleader when casting Lightning Strike. And I like it. b:cute
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    We can make it rain BLADES OF FIRE or something. So yeah.

LOL Davalinn b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Um...BID is the best Mage Animation...period. That one doesnt need to be changed at all, if anything Mountain Seize needs to be changed because....its a plain rock...falling on someone....not cool XD

They should make it so the giant rock sits there stuck in the ground for a second or two so everyone can admire it. Hailstorm has an animation that continues after it is cast so they can do the same with MS.
    edited November 2009
    They should make it so the giant rock sits there stuck in the ground for a second or two so everyone can admire it. Hailstorm has an animation that continues after it is cast so they can do the same with MS.

Would you like to name it before you flush it too?
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Would you like to name it before you flush it too?

I prefer the "Holy **** that is one big rock" comments. Yes, someone actually said that to me.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cleric skills are too plain. b:surrender

Thunderball, Wield Thunder, and Tempest looks the same to me. D: Except Tempest is a bit prettier. I do love BB and RB though except they're not offensive skills. I find Siren's Kiss to be pretty as well as Razor Feathers when AOE grinding.

p.s. I like that big rock falling down. It just says "LET ME SMASH YOUR HEAD" or something D:. A wizzie used it when I did 1v1 and I just...LOL'd. It was cute b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    >.> have you seen a fist bm ultimate skill? we shoot a small stream of red its the lamest thing i have ever seen. this is what needs to be adjusted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    >.> have you seen a fist bm ultimate skill? we shoot a small stream of red its the lamest thing i have ever seen. this is what needs to be adjusted

BM are melee and not spell caster like mage, OK?
    BM shouldn't even shoot a small red stream by right. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Black Ice Dragon Strike is the most awesome skill in the game. Its animation is THE BEST, and its the highest damaging all-out magic spell in the game.

Mountains Seize animation is ok I guess.
    I always look at every wizard ult spell even if its mountains seize.
    Mountains Seize Channeling is cool, and theres a massive bloody rock falling on someone.
    Blade Tempest Chanelling isnt great, but it looks like a fire version of barrage.

BM skills...Roar of The Pride. That is all.

Cleric skills-The lightning that comes out of their hand when they cast Wield Thunder/Tempest+Lag=bolts of lightning that reach really high. Looks cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm gonna repeat what I said in a thread a long time ago.

It's like developers worked on human class animations the most. Then they just got tired for the rest. Result: Venomancer's multi color, same animation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009

It's like developers worked on human class animations the most. Then they just got tired for the rest. Result: Venomancer's multi color, same animation.

Ouch D:. I suppose that's true. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009

b:chuckle this

although i must say, the barb human form skills are spectacular. big explosions and ****...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle this

although i must say, the barb human form skills are spectacular. big explosions and ****...

They spent far too long on the human form ones and because of that the true form skills are pretty much 2 animations (roar and bite).

I wish our ultimate human skill looked better, unless you are fighting 1v1 with max settings, you can almost never see it.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Yeah, but too bad the human race is the most gimped race in the game =S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They need to add more dragons in Heaven's Flame, then have like a big dragon that drops down like BIDS followed by a mushroom cloud. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    we barbs can get at least 1 nice looking skill animation. b:surrender
    Barbs are so jipped when it comes to the animations. b:laugh
    Wizards have most of the cool looking animations, then clerics (imo). Archerers have at least "interesting" looks to their skills. (a bit odd for the men to make those poses though b:laugh ) Heck, even the veno's pet heal looks better then most of the barb skill b:cry lol And bms get their swirling dragons just to mention 1 of them (they have a few also)
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I hope you are kidding....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

it has to be blue and bigger and your char has to yell KAAAAAAAAAAA- MEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. etc :p
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I prefer the "Holy **** that is one big rock" comments. Yes, someone actually said that to me.
    Black Ice Dragon Strike is the most awesome skill in the game. Its animation is THE BEST, and its the highest damaging all-out skill in the game.

Mountains Seize animation is ok I guess.
    I always look at every wizard ult spell even if its mountains seize.
    Mountains Seize Channeling is cool, and theres a massive bloody rock falling on someone.
    Blade Tempest Chanelling isnt great, but it looks like a fire version of barrage.

BM skills...Roar of The Pride. That is all.

Cleric skills-The lightning that comes out of their hand when they cast Wield Thunder/Tempest+Lag=bolts of lightning that reach really high. Looks cool.
    Fixed

I disagree with you....

BIDS should have the ice spikes like the BM spear ult does when it hits the ground and they should change the slow to a freeze and make the dragon black >.>

I love it when people go: "WTF a ****ing huge rock just hit me!"
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Now thinking about it, I like the spikes idea, or just a white explosion like Glacial Snare.

But seriusly, there is nothing wrong with the animation.
    I mean, c'mon. You can't tell me you don't like this

Though my favorite is Dpyro.
    Not kidding, zoom in to first person view, and fire a Dpyro (or pyro), on a big boss (like Dimentoria). I mean, it's a freaking homing missile b:victory
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited November 2009
    Though my favorite is Dpyro.
    Not kidding, zoom in to first person view, and fire a Dpyro (or pyro), on a big boss (like Dimentoria). I mean, it's a freaking homing missile b:victory

The same can be said about some archer skills, Take Aim jumps into my mind first.
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I look like a cheerleader when casting Lightning Strike. And I like it. b:cute

women >.<

lol jk
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased