What and Why

WildSakura - Lost City
WildSakura - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Ok i understand that we love getting it on and fighting it out when words are not enoug But oh why must these &(6# Pkers decide that the most perfect to kill ya is when you are doing a very important quest and when your of course a way lower level i mean lord it not like i droped any Nanana so take that just know Siopira Hideso or what ever you names are i will find you one day and when i do watch out casue WildSakura b:angry will be takeing revenge
sorry if this is in the worng place but pll dont ya agree that somethime they so choose that worng moment to strike arg
Post edited by WildSakura - Lost City on

Comments

• Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Switch servers. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    its either your in the wrong server or the wrong game.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Reroll a PVE server and you will be happier.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Reroll onto a PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    aww this is just the rage of a 3x that just discovered pvp
  • Arroweye - Heavens Tear
    Arroweye - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wish I was on a PVP server... its those times that I wish I was.

A guy KS's you and instead of telling him to **** off you can just pk him (:

Sakura hunt them down b:angry

but... get nix first b:surrender
    Registration Date - October 4th, 2008

Pk Kills (485)
    Pk Deaths (57)
  • WildSakura - Lost City
    WildSakura - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wish I was on a PVP server... its those times that I wish I was.

A guy KS's you and instead of telling him to **** off you can just pk him (:

Sakura hunt them down b:angry

but... get nix first b:surrender

LOl had my revenge yesterday and was pink for a wile muahah i will sure be enjoying this for awile
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    SilentToy - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOl had my revenge yesterday and was pink for a wile muahah i will sure be enjoying this for awile

Pink is when you just attacked someone..
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ok i understand that we love getting it on and fighting it out when words are not enoug But oh why must these &(6# Pkers decide that the most perfect to kill ya is when you are doing a very important quest and when your of course a way lower level i mean lord it not like i droped any Nanana so take that just know Siopira Hideso or what ever you names are i will find you one day and when i do watch out casue WildSakura b:angry will be takeing revenge
    sorry if this is in the worng place but pll dont ya agree that somethime they so choose that worng moment to strike arg

lol :P thats how i first imagined it would be we should have another pk server dang but knowing ppl are in my eyes destroying the game bye saying pk is relentless bla bla carebare lol excuse me if u dont attracked any newcomers and banish them out bye pking them from lvl 30 start over and over would u start that server?? u cutting urselfs in the end u need to help eachotter allong the way a bit to not only improve there game but mostly that of urself .... if u dont this will go wrong i dislike those pk guides it totaly scares ppl off we doing it ourselfs ppl the event is not even bad if u look at it close and compare prices of stuff u can get who normaly would be in events u can just get special items if u lucky ... haha common lol look at it from a sidestep and try put urself in there position then maybe u understand o.o i understand that killing under quest is anoying hehe :P totaly agree mean o.o
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol wish i had rolled on a pvp server sometimes

i do love it when a white name tryies to ks me in a grind spot and refuses to leave...its like a sighn saying "NUKE ME" its a little sadistic but i feel oh so content afer putting their blood on me nameb:cute
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BoredQQ - Harshlands
    BoredQQ - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My little PVP server story of yesterday.

Was doing WQ in tiger mode and I get sent to Hidden orchid (the one by HT). Well I happen to see many lvl 30s spawning with swords over their head and I think "Somebody must be pking them".
    Well I go on tiger mode and attack one of those mobs outside. The dude thought I was also a lvl 30 so he went and attacked me and dealt like 9x dmg. I then go after finding out who was the pker happily freeze the dude > human form> bestial onsluahgt> dead guy> 7 mirages drop :)
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    on pvp servers, we are required to make sacrifice offering to the PWI Gods, and therefore the ritual of 1000 slayings commences, wherein we must seek the blood of others to offer to the PWI Gods, to withhold them from unleashing thier wrath upon our land.
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • Bellamontage - Lost City
    Bellamontage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    on pvp servers, we are required to make sacrifice offering to the PWI Gods, and therefore the ritual of 1000 slayings commences, wherein we must seek the blood of others to offer to the PWI Gods, to withhold them from unleashing thier wrath upon our land.

It's true, it must be done. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nerd by Nature
  • Sweetcherry - Dreamweaver
    Sweetcherry - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My little PVP server story of yesterday.

Was doing WQ in tiger mode and I get sent to Hidden orchid (the one by HT). Well I happen to see many lvl 30s spawning with swords over their head and I think "Somebody must be pking them".
    Well I go on tiger mode and attack one of those mobs outside. The dude thought I was also a lvl 30 so he went and attacked me and dealt like 9x dmg. I then go after finding out who was the pker happily freeze the dude > human form> bestial onsluahgt> dead guy> 7 mirages drop :)

ahahahahah way to gob:victory
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pink is when you just attacked someone..

or kill a red name......
    you sure your on teh Lost City server?
    b:chuckle

also lols.
    (>.<)
    me just use noob power and gain immunity from being randomly sacrificed to teh gawds of LC.
    b:victory

also lols... you guys level frigging slow.
    xD
    SilentToy, Bellamontage, and Epidemik.
    AHAHAHAHAH *dies 2 seconds later*
    b:shocked

also don't worry WildSakura lols.
    me am proof that you can do it~
    me started PWI in august 09 and already out level most of the people who rpked me when me was 30-50. which was about......3 deaths lols.....by....2 people?
    xD

me never really get where all these random "horror" stories about PvP servers being a bloodbath for lowbies come from....and this was before SP ban was enforced. (me actually met alot of nice high level people in there.)
    yay~
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    or kill a red name......
    you sure your on teh Lost City server?

also lols.
    (>.<)
    me just use noob power and gain immunity from being randomly sacrificed to teh gawds of LC.

also lols... you guys level frigging slow.
    xD
    SilentToy, Bellamontage, and Epidemik.
    AHAHAHAHAH *dies 2 seconds later*

also don't worry WildSakura lols.
    me am proof that you can do it~
    me started PWI in august 09 and already out level most of the people who rpked me when me was 30-50. which was about......3 deaths lols.....by....2 people?
    xD

me never really get where all these random "horror" stories about PvP servers being a bloodbath for lowbies come from....and this was before SP ban was enforced. (me actually met alot of nice high level people in there.)
    yay~

Are you on the lost city server? I rather say light red when I have 2 hours. Pink is colour you get when you attack someone.
  • KiingDonald - Lost City
    KiingDonald - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    man u go pink if u kill a red name or pink name u never go light red for doing so only way to go light red is to kill white name get ur fatcs right before u go off banting on someone elses comment :)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Are you on the lost city server? I rather say light red when I have 2 hours. Pink is colour you get when you attack someone.

Kill a red/pink name --> Pink name for two minutes

Attack a player (any color) --> Pink name for two minutes

Kill a white name --> Red for two hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Kill a red/pink name --> Pink name for two minutes

Attack a player (any color) --> Pink name for two minutes

Kill a white name --> Red for two hours

b:thanks
    ty Aadi.
    lols....SilentToy needs to watch more people pk or go pking himself.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wulfkin - Harshlands
    Wulfkin - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lemme tell you as someone who started 6 monthes ago on harshlands and has had 10+ chars all lowbies except this semi-mid-lvl barb. It doesn't get better, it really doesn't. Don't get me wrong it isn't HORRIBLE, but it isn't that great either. When your the one pking though....Its amazing O.O (On lvl 37 archer had 15+ hours of red name) Then again I stayed on Harshlands even when I found out what it was because I think PK and PvP is fun. Charms are kinda eh though....You THINK its going to be an easy fight and then bam...Full hp, they got a spark and are mad az **** O.O
    (After 4 times of being one shotted by Dipster, once with a friend)

Me:-sits barely outside of mob radius- Dipster...I know we have had our differences, but I have learned that violence solves nothing. So I make my peace with you. I will forgive you hitting me for 10k damage and one shotting me. I will even forgive you one shotting my friend and then sitting on him. Now I will go in peace...but rememeber the first rule in battle... EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!!
    -Charges at Dipster in tiger form hitting him with Flesh Ream before being hit for 10.5k-

Quote:Never Wrong, just misguided. -Wulfkin
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    b:thanks
    ty Aadi.
    lols....SilentToy needs to watch more people pk or go pking himself.
    (>.<)'

MagicHamsta, I pvped way more than you. If you didn't know ive been playing this game for ages. Back in the days I were same Level as Amour, Tika and Transcend.

Ive done tons of PvP so far. A failed 1 shot Wizard like you shouldn't be posting here.

I always seen it like Pink and Light red/Red.

In fact, Theres a huge chance losing stuff while "Light red" and it's not a big chance losing gear when "Pink".

Everyone got their own opinions about the colours. But don't EVER tell me to PvP more or watch people PvP.
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    okie first....Necro Necro Necro...
    last post thing be "11-21-09"
    today be "12-26-09"

MagicHamsta, I pvped way more than you. If you didn't know ive been playing this game for ages. Back in the days I were same Level as Amour, Tika and Transcend.

Ive done tons of PvP so far. A failed 1 shot Wizard like you shouldn't be posting here.

I always seen it like Pink and Light red/Red.

In fact, Theres a huge chance losing stuff while "Light red" and it's not a big chance losing gear when "Pink".

Everyone got their own opinions about the colours. But don't EVER tell me to PvP more or watch people PvP.

yes yes...everyone starts off at level 1.
    and fail...1 shot wizard?
    =(
    lol.....that actually be true.
    XD
    me won't disagree lols. of course it depends on whos doing the shooting.
    d(^.-d)
    also me am wondering whats taking SilentToy so long to level....
    o.O'
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    storehammy wrote: »
    okie first....Necro Necro Necro...
    last post thing be "11-21-09"
    today be "12-26-09"

yes yes...everyone starts off at level 1.
    and fail...1 shot wizard?
    =(
    lol.....that actually be true.
    XD
    me won't disagree lols. of course it depends on whos doing the shooting.
    d(^.-d)
    also me am wondering whats taking SilentToy so long to level....
    o.O'

It took me 2 hours to translate this post but whatever. I took a 6 month break awhile ago. I got kinda outlvled when I came back. I'm glad to be back tho. I can 1 shot you btw, so let's just say someone lower level than you!b:cute
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WHAT'S A PVP SERVER! :O

No. You're all color blind. Purple is the temporary color....pink
    >red.